>>>>>>>OU-Iowa State Game Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Iowa State Game Thread<<<<<<<

We scored the last 10 points of the 1st half at TCU to overcome a deficit too. Good closers.

I wasn't expecting 8 points from booker either.:ez-laugh:

Get'em Booker!

He playedgreatbut then took two Frank Booker shots where it just wasn't necessary.

Entertaining 1st half. I gotta say I really like the way Iowa State plays basketball, Hoiberg is a good coach. With that said, I hope OU beats them by 20 in the 2nd half.

Their bigs are athletic enough to require help....and when they hit the outside shot, it makes them really hard to beat!

He playedgreatbut then took two Frank Booker shots where it just wasn't necessary.

You didn't like the one off of one foot falling to the end line????:facepalm

Thomas with 10 points and 8 boards at half. Buddy has 10 Cousins and Booker with 8

Their bigs are athletic enough to require help....and when they hit the outside shot, it makes them really hard to beat!

You have to make the bigs best you You can't give ISU open three pointers. Thomas, Spangler, Lattin and Bennett are very bit as athletic as the ISU bigs.

I would have been wrong....we out-rebounded them in the first half. It seemed like early they were getting every rebound. I think our guys were getting shoved under the goal a few times. Gotta get tough!

OU 22 boards
Isu 20 boards.

Best take away from the first half is the foul trouble. Spangler has 1 but other then that Buddy, Tashawn, and Cousins all have 0! That's big! It will allow us to be more physical in the second half! Let's get this!!!

Ning only has 5. Hogue and Long have 12 and 11. Who would have thought?

if we do our normal 2nd half spurt I think we take them ... there's no way they shoot like that the whole game.

I knew they were good though and they've lived up to it. ISU will be a tough NCAA out for everyone.

We did not take any free throws in the game so far.

Best take away from the first half is the foul trouble. Spangler has 1 but other then that Buddy, Tashawn, and Cousins all have 0! That's big! It will allow us to be more physical in the second half! Let's get this!!!

We only commited 4 fouls that half. Lattin had 2 of them.

ISU shot 64% from three in the first half.

Iowa State shot 64.3% from 3 in the first half and we're tied.

Does the law of averages apply to ISU? lol

I think we outscored them 14-4 the last 5 or 6 minutes.

Everybody catch their breath?
Let's see some more urgency on defense and grab a lead to start this half.

We did not take any free throws in the game so far.

I would hope that Lon will point that out to the zebras. I thought that Hield should have been shooting fts once in the first half.

I dont think either team is used to the opposition running with them step for step.

Back