>>>>>>OU-Iowa State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Iowa State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Our defense has concerned me for several games. Teams are getting easy driving lanes to the basket. It kind of started against OSU. We're switching but they get easy dribble penetration.

Combine that with them pounding us on the boards (Matt Thomas has more rebounds than Spangler and Lattin combined).

Cousins is not only our leading scorer this game, but he is also our leading rebounder.
No been that way about all year (driving lanes)

We got this. Kruger is gonna out coach prohm in the second half. Kruger ball baby!

You would bench Spangler?

I would definitely sit him out for awhile to send him a message. Billy Tubbs had a habit of benching Stacey King for stretches and inserting Mike Bell when King was playing lazy. My thinking is that Spangler isn't 100% which is why he was such a liability in the first half. But if can't go, someone else should be in there.

What bothers me is that lack of competivenes this team brought tonight especially our bigs. They are the number one team in the country and they act like they would rather be home .

They led for the first several minutes. Then traded leads several times. I don't see what you see.

Anxious for this half. I am not sure how we will play but I know we will keep fighting.

Yep....would like to see more toughness on the defensive end.

We did go cold towards end of first half.

We have to get sooo much tougher if we wanna make a run in March

one rebound OFF, Spang just stood there, I swear it went right to him and he just watched it go out of bounds...

Like someone said, we were worried about fouls...good thing only 2 right? get aggressive. nothing to lose

That wasn't how OU wanted to start

First play and they get a layup if we don't foul. Might not be a good sign.

I think the ref thought buddy jumped from frontcourt..didn't land til he had ball. The rule isn't the same with out of bounds?

Honestly that is the ONLY thing I can think of..it wasn't even close.

You have to have full possession of the ball in the front court for an over and back. If you're dribbling, that means that both of the players feet and the ball must be in the front court. Obviously that was not the case.

Musberg is weird

That is a good sign for Woodard. Defense is still lacking.

Defense just can't stop em.

Team is soft mentally tonight

Ou got outdoors by 22 points in the paint ........ Maybe you are blind .

Make a layup!!!!

Back