>>>>>>OU-Iowa State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Iowa State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Spangler should have stayed at home. Is AK available?

Would someone for ESPN please tell that drunk that the coach of the number 1 team in the country in not cougar.

Not when we are getting dominated on the boards. That's on Spangler. Gotta have him blocking out and rebounding. Especially if he isn't playing physical defense or offense.
No that's on LK...if a player not doing what they suppose to do...sit him

3 games in a row now where did buddy go after he first 5 minutes?

Their whole team is cheating off on him. It's given us a ton of layup opportunities. Almost all of which we have missed.

Tough half. We need Spangler to have a good 2nd half or put Buford in to replace him. We need someone to play D, rebound, and at least hit layups in place of Spangler. I hope nothing is wrong with him long term (injury or something).

You would bench Spangler?

If so I get why you are not a college basketball coach.

Iowa State is a desparate team and are playing like it. They played well.

If OU rebounds the ball in the second half, they'll win, imo.

Spangler and Woodard are 1 of 11, ouch!!

Buddy needs to dribble a basketball everywhere he goes. The rest of the team can have layup practice 7days a week

Got to play better d and block out in the second half. Buford keeps getting lost on defense. I know he's not the only one, but I've seen him do it three times and his guy got a wide open look every time.:facepalm

Naing is a good college player but a little defense would go a long way. ISU really closed out the half on fire gotta make it more difficult in the second half. Baylor zone really clogged up the middle and made ISU bear them from the outside.

If I read this thread and didn't know the score, I would swear we were down by 20 or more at the half, not 6.

Lots of basketball left, guys. We have missed enough layups to be up by 6. Cheer up! The shots will fall our way in the second half.

Stop the drives and we will rebound. We are not rebounding because we are out of position after they beat us on the drive. If we don't stop the drive (enough) we lose.

Until we decide we want to guard the drive better and play interior defense, we stand little chance. Other than Lattin with a couple of good recoveries and vicious blocks, we aren't defending the paint nor rebounding well. You have to get stops to make a run and we aren't going to make a run until the defense steps up.

Back