>>>>>>OU-Iowa State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Iowa State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Getting out - rebounded 24-16, and our Defense is lost.

Last edited:

When the ef is Niang going to graduate.

I know we're all dogin' on Spangs, but Woodard might be the bigger key in the 2nd half..

OH well, I expected this to be a loss. :(

So what are we 1/10 on layups at half?

Also, that was the worst over and back call in the history of basketball.

We're right there. Need to play better defense in the second half.

Defense was awful all half. Can't win playing defense like that.

Does this team ever seize a prime time opportunity? I guess we'll find out in the 2nd half.

being a pessimist, but I think we're done. Basically it's Buddy and Cousins...

Thank goodness the bench has played well.

When the ef is Niang going to graduate.

We have not done a great job on him but I am more concerned about how we have let their other guys drive.

Yep. Besides that over and back its been a good called game.

Need to finish in the paint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 games in a row now where did buddy go after he first 5 minutes?

I know we're all dogin' on Spangs, but Woodard might be the bigger key in the 2nd half..

OH well, I expected this to be a loss. :(

Not when we are getting dominated on the boards. That's on Spangler. Gotta have him blocking out and rebounding. Especially if he isn't playing physical defense or offense.

Tough half. We need Spangler to have a good 2nd half or put Buford in to replace him. We need someone to play D, rebound, and at least hit layups in place of Spangler. I hope nothing is wrong with him long term (injury or something).

Wondering whether coach is going to consider some sort of zone at times in 2nd half. Can't do that of we get farther behind but still can at this point. Not sure if we can play any zone though - have not seen it this year.

We are ok - very tough to win there and THU are the favorite by the way. If Woodards shot goes in in the second half and we play a little bit better D we will be in it. Even if we lose this one I don't see many left on the schedule that we lose. I think we can be 16-2 in the league which will win it and put us as a #1 seed

bad call, Buddy had reestablished...

Niang is too good, I figured we were in trouble when it was tied and Niang hadn't scored.

We are shooting ourselves.

He did not have to reestablish First OU did not have the ball. It was a lose ball Second the ball didn't go into the front court. It didn't even get close to the front court

Spangs and Lattin are keys. Gotta get tough down low and rip into anyone not blocking out

Back