OU-Michigan (NCAA 2nd round) replay on in about six minutes

NMSooner'80

Reaction score
See CBS College Sports (formerly CSTV) on your cable system. :woot

This game is reminding me what a great fun year this was. I'm going to miss the Griffins a lot.

I just hope they show OU-Syracuse, so I can really have some fun watching that one again (and without having to break out the game tape that I have).

One other thing I like about those replays is knowing (A) that we won by double-figures, and (B) that so many "talking heads" picked us to lose to both Michigan and the Cuse.

I just hope they show OU-Syracuse, so I can really have some fun watching that one again (and without having to break out the game tape that I have).

One other thing I like about those replays is knowing (A) that we won by double-figures, and (B) that so many "talking heads" picked us to lose to both Michigan and the Cuse.

I can understand the hype for the cuse. They had a great player in Flynn, and they beat us before (even though it was 34675645 years ago...). I was very surprised that some picked Mich.

OU vs. Syracuse comes on Wednesday, same channel. Also some computer program said we were likely to get upset by Morgan State and called us the weakest 2 seed.

OU vs. Syracuse comes on Wednesday, same channel. Also some computer program said we were likely to get upset by Morgan State and called us the weakest 2 seed.

it's understandable. we lost to the best teams in the conference, KU, UT, and MU (with Blake) to wind down the conference season and the Pokes in the tournament. however, the national genius types had us losing to St. Joe's the year before...and we make the round of 8. and while UNC was the best team last year, i don't think they were unbeatable if we shoot the ball well from the perimeter. they were the best team in the nation. give them credit for that, but Blake made psycho-T look like a crap-artist in the post.

no question who was the better player.

Last edited:
Back