OU/Mount Saint Mary's Roll Call

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
OU-graphic-748004.jpg

As the countdown winds down at the top the page, its time to find out who is coming to the LNC this Saturday!

Who is going and how many are coming with ya?

WHEN: Saturday November 14, @1pm (doors open at 11 for students and at 11:30 for all fans_.

WHERE: So much drama in the LNC!

HOW: How: Visit Soonersports.com or Call the ticket office ((405) 325-2424 or toll-free (800) 456-GoOu).

WHY: Because your Sooners are playing! Also, because the first 2000 fans will get basketball schedule magnets.

Want to help put butts in the seats? You can. It's easy. Spread the word about this and upcoming games to friends, family, coworkers, fellow students etc..., call in and talk OU basketball to the sports animal or kref, and talk this team up on various blogs and message boards. Do your part to help the program....

Have tickets and can't go? I will be glad to give your student ticket or non-student ticket away for you. PM me and we will work out an exchange...this goes for any game this season. Thanks to those that have done this so far this year!

Boomer Sooner!

-BT

Re: OU/Mount Saint Marys Roll Call

Me and 4 others.

Me + a red wig.

just me and some others

Me plus at least one other.

I'll be there, plus the wifer.

Hey, is there any way we could get some people to walk out into the parking lot and get some of the tail-gaiters to come to the game??

Is there anybody on this board that knows who to contact to organize that? It seems like they could put a lot more butts in the seats just by going passing out tickets or putting signs out in the parking lot where all the football fans are waiting in their campers for the football game. This could be something the students do 30 mins before the game.

Have we ever done this before? I seem to remember a half-empty LNC 2 years ago on a football game day when there were tons of RV's with people just sitting outside while they could be sitting 200 feet to the east in the LNC watching their sooners play ball some roundball.

I hope that doesn't happen again on Saturday.

Hey, is there any way we could get some people to walk out into the parking lot and get some of the tail-gaiters to come to the game??

Is there anybody on this board that knows who to contact to organize that? It seems like they could put a lot more butts in the seats just by going passing out tickets or putting signs out in the parking lot where all the football fans are waiting in their campers for the football game. This could be something the students do 30 mins before the game.

Have we ever done this before? I seem to remember a half-empty LNC 2 years ago on a football game day when there were tons of RV's with people just sitting outside while they could be sitting 200 feet to the east in the LNC watching their sooners play ball some roundball.

I hope that doesn't happen again on Saturday.

Great idea, capelfan. It is something that the Capelables were going to work with marketing to pass out fliers. We could certainly use help though! If anyone is interested in helping to pass out fliers before the game, please send me a pm and I will fill you in with the details. Thanks in advance!

I'll be there. If anyone has student tickets, or regular tickets too I guess, and are not planning to attend, please let me know.

if i get tix to the atm game ill be there with 5 others

I wouldn't worry about getting tix to the fball game they are going to be giving those things away now.

I'll be there with the wife, trying to convince some friends to come too

Coming in from Albuquerque for all three sporting events this coming weekend, so I'll be there with my folks for both Saturday games (men's hoops and football).

Back