OU/Mount Saint Mary's Roll Call

I posted a thread over on soonerfans boards, telling the tailgaters to come on in and watch the BBall team. No replies on it though, but if it only brings 1 person into the game, thats better than none :)

I posted a thread over on soonerfans boards, telling the tailgaters to come on in and watch the BBall team. No replies on it though, but if it only brings 1 person into the game, thats better than none :)

Amen to that, nicely done.

That's what I am talking about! Nice work, w0lfe.

I hope to hear some calls to the sports animal this week. I will dial up Al once or twice between now and gametime.

That's what I am talking about! Nice work, w0lfe.

I hope to hear some calls to the sports animal this week. I will dial up Al once or twice between now and gametime.

Yeah Al seems most willing to talk bball and most capable of doing it without sounding like a maroon. Anytime they are talking OU Basketball it is like free advertising for the program.

Thanks Wolfe.

One fan would be great, but if it were me in charge of the tickets and the game started and there were still 2,000 seats not purchased, I would take as many of the unused tickets and just walk out to the parking lot and start handing them out instead of going to waste.

Not sure if it's that easy. But who knows.

Re: OU/Mount Saint Marys Roll Call

Great idea, capelfan. It is something that the Capelables were going to work with marketing to pass out fliers. We could certainly use help though! If anyone is interested in helping to pass out fliers before the game, please send me a pm and I will fill you in with the details. Thanks in advance!

Great Bigtime. I should have known that the Capelables were doing something. I hope it works!:clap

quick question I have just had back surgery how do you get a handicapped seat!

Who else is attending? We have a good number of Capelables onboard.

quick question I have just had back surgery how do you get a handicapped seat!
Hope the back is alright. Love to hear that you dont let that stop you from going to the games :OUbball-logo:

I'll be there and would like to bring my nephew (15) and niece (12) who is autistic and absolutely loved going to the exhibition game with me last week. If anyone would like to donate unused tickets these are two kids that would truly appreciate it. BOOMER!

I'll be there +1 and a bag of new masks to wear for the Capelables

I'll be there.

There are a couple of folks looking to buy and sell tickets on the ticket board if anyone is interested.

And like I said before, I would be happy to give your tickets away if you can't attend on Saturday!

Back