>>>>>>>>>>OU-Northwestern State Game Thread<<<<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>>>>OU-Northwestern State Game Thread<<<<<<<<<<

Here's an interesting stat: Our shooting percentage from three (37.5%) is better than our overall shooting percentage from the field at 35.7%.

What does that tell you? Our bigs can't make shots on the inside. Amath is 0-4 and Romero is 0-3. Fitz is 2-4, but his two attempts in close were blocked.

That is nuts... I also found it appalling that we were outscored 14-2 in the paint.

I think we beat this team last year by 21 with the guys who now are no longer good enough to play!

Exactly...First ORU who we beat by 14 last year and only by 1 this year and now this team who we beat by 20. Whats the Difference?! Oh yeah, Fitz, Clark, and Grooms coming off the bench

Exactly...First ORU who we beat by 14 last year and only by 1 this year and now this team who we beat by 20. Whats the Difference?! Oh yeah, Fitz, Clark, and Grooms coming off the bench

If this makes us a better team in the long run... then I am fine with us struggling. I have no doubt that we are not the offensive team we were last year, but that doesn't mean we will not be by January. Patience... Kruger knows what he is doing.

OU up 40-38 at the under 16 timeout.

You keep saying it, I'll keep responding: If you want a repeat of last year's results, then we should do as you say. If instead you want to get our bench to be ready to contribute late in the season, something we didn't have last year, then we have to get them minutes now.

You keep saying it, I'll keep responding: If you want a repeat of last year's results, then we should do as you say. If instead you want to get our bench to be ready to contribute late in the season, something we didn't have last year, then we have to get them minutes now.

Skyvue I agree with you on this one and something I haven't really heard any of the proponents of going back to last year's starting lineup, is the fact that Pledger has not been the scorer he was last year. He hits the open shots he has, we are a different offensive team. I think that is the most important factor right now. IMHO

Bingo

I feel like OU has played really well this half yet they're only up 2.

OU is shooting 35% and dropping....yikes

OU trails 47-46 with 11:34 to go.

Offensively we need some quick answers...

This is discouraging. It would be nice to hit some shots.

This is discouraging. It would be nice to hit some shots.

I am really hoping that this team is not this bad of a shooting team all season. Have to give them credit for having grit and finding ways to win but I am ready for some good shooting nights.

We need the bench to give our starters a breather late in the season, not for our bench players to be starting and getting starter minutes.

OU trails 57-54 at the under 7 timeout.

Sickening. Just sickening.

Skyvue I agree with you on this one and something I haven't really heard any of the proponents of going back to last year's starting lineup, is the fact that Pledger has not been the scorer he was last year. He hits the open shots he has, we are a different offensive team. I think that is the most important factor right now. IMHO

You are putting this on Pledger?

Wow.

Ugh. Frustrating.

That was really dumb Osby. :(

Getting a bad feeling about this. Unbelievable.

Back