>>>>>>>>>>OU-Northwestern State Game Thread<<<<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>>>>OU-Northwestern State Game Thread<<<<<<<<<<

He was named player of the game tonight.

The thing is, we don't have anyone playing consistently well right now. Most of the guys are having their moments and making some plays (along with far too many missteps and poor shooting), but no one's rising above the pack, except perhaps Osby.

Pretty sad when you score 9 points and your the player of the game.

I think they were saying we only had 1 in double figures tonight. Osby with 10, I think. If so, Cousins was our second leading scorer. Though, yeah, it is a bit disheartening. Really liked seeing Hornbeak come through in the clutch. I thought that 3 he hit changed the complexion of the last few minutes.

Whew! I can't stand many more games like the last two. A win is always good.

We were just struggling tonight. I don't know how many cripples we missed right under the dang bucket. Back to the drawing board boys!

Why?

In the big scheme of things, who gets player of the game isn't very important. I do think it's based on more than just the number of points scored, though.

Whew! I can't stand many more games like the last two. A win is always good.

We were just struggling tonight. I don't know how many cripples we missed right under the dang bucket. Back to the drawing board boys!

Five games in nine days will do that to you.

Yeah it was very weak attendance for a Friday night game. I called atleast 10 people asking if they wanted my extra tickets but had to give them to the ticket scanner lady just to hand out. Surprisingly, it actually got loud in there towards the end.

Yeah it was very weak attendance for a Friday night game. I called atleast 10 people asking if they wanted my extra tickets but had to give them to the ticket scanner lady just to hand out. Surprisingly, it actually got loud in there towards the end.

Yeah, I was shocked how loud the crowd got considering the attendance. I would say it definitely played towards our favor in the end.

Back