OU @ osu 11am CST on ESPN

Chargois is absolutely lost on defense

If we don't find a way to pull this out...we've hit rock-bottom. Would love to fast-forward two years.

Jalen Hill with absolute tunnel vision and doesn't see Mo streaking down on the wing for an open 3. Harkless rebounds and also doesn't see Mo, and selfishly looks for his own shot and gets picked. Just can't have that happen from your vets.

Will someone tell Harkless not to soak his hands in baby oil before every game?

We look like the Washington Generals playing the Globetrotters.

How many times are the refs going to allow those pieces of **** to disrespect us with the “too small” gesture?

After watching a few osu games this year. They are getting press Virginia treatment. Lots of reaching and slapping daring officials to call it.

Jalen Hill with absolute tunnel vision and doesn't see Mo streaking down on the wing for an open 3. Harkless rebounds and also doesn't see Mo, and selfishly looks for his own shot and gets picked. Just can't have that happen from your vets.

Thought same thing… then harkless stands there and pump fakes 5 million times then a TO

Tanner Groves is actually good if you have someone that can pass him the ball. Like Moser's adjustment to go with two bigs, much easier for Chargois to make an entry pass with his height.

15 missed shots inside the restricted area. I am deceased.

I don’t necessarily disagree with common foul on that. Problem is last year contact like that was automatically called flagrant. That’s at least 3 this year calls common or no foul.

I only see possibly one or two more wins for this team this season. They are a bad basketball team and getting worse by the game. A .500 overall finish is certainly in the cards.....ouch.:mad:

Agee for team it’s great. For watching it’s tough.

Oh I know…. That’s what I always told my girls… come out hard cause you can always back off but if ya start soft then try and get aggressive it won’t work

We can's shoot, dribble, rebound or pass. but other than that we're pretty good.

Back