OU @ osu 11am CST on ESPN

Whatever promise this team had is long gone. They are done. Some of these guys should never see the court ever again.

This season is a failure. We need to hit the transfer portal hard and tell several guys on the team to leave. We are the LEAST athletic and LEAST talented team in the Big12.

Can’t win when you can’t score. Offense has been pathetic.

Hopefully we somehow make the NIT if it exists this year.

I only see possibly one or two more wins for this team this season. They are a bad basketball team and getting worse by the game. A .500 overall finish is certainly in the cards.....ouch.:mad:

Now 3-7

1-7 the last last 8 games

We’ll be Lucky to go 3-5 over the next 8

I’ll go with 6-12

I only see possibly one or two more wins for this team this season. They are a bad basketball team and getting worse by the game. A .500 overall finish is certainly in the cards.....ouch.:mad:

The last two games have me convinced that losing is now comfortable for this team. Will be surprised to see us win any at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definately a lack of confidence is noticeable in most of the guys. For as much heat as Harkless gets, which he deserves, he is one of just a couple who will at least TRY to make a decisive offensive move. Most of them play like scared deer in the headlights, and as you said just want to get rid of the ball as quick as possible.

On a side note, os-whom is horrible as well.

agree completely and i can't help but wonder if it's a result of the quick hook and fear of being pulled.

Look at the stat lines......

Three of our starters did nothing.... If mo can't start making shots, might as well let Groves start playing his position.

And Harkless has got to play smarter.....8 turnovers???:eddie187_jpg_xs:

What happened to all the optimism? Most of you experts were so excited about our new players this year and so happy about losing Alondis Kur Davion and Brady. We were gonna be so much better! We finally had talent. Moser is the savior. I have to admit Moser is great at rocking his smedium shirts!!! Lmao

What happened to all the optimism? Most of you experts were so excited about our new players this year and so happy about losing Alondis Kur Davion and Brady. We were gonna be so much better! We finally had talent. Moser is the savior. I have to admit Moser is great at rocking his smedium shirts!!! Lmao

I still have tremendous optimism in Coach. He had next to nothing in the cupboard when he got here. This team is about what I expected, bubble team/nit. Too bad they seem to be playing worse lately.

Basketball Saying....

Scoring the ball overcomes a lot of things you do poorly.
Lack of scoring compounds things you do poorly.

We said all along this team had little margin for error and conference play has proven it. It's going to take time....

It sucks now but give Moser a chance.

Basketball Saying....

Scoring the ball overcomes a lot of things you do poorly.
Lack of scoring compounds things you do poorly.

We said all along this team had little margin for error and conference play has proven it. It's going to take time....

It sucks now but give Moser a chance.

I agree with this.

That's four in a row and 8 out of 12 we've lost to those clowns. Sucks. They're not any good, but neither are we.

Personally I never said any of that...I was fairly excited (limited though) about Moser. I was ready for Lon to retire...so was he.

I predicted 9-9 would be huge.

It is disappointing that the team has really dropped the ball lately. It is what it is...we'll see what happens.

I still have tremendous optimism in Coach. He had next to nothing in the cupboard when he got here. This team is about what I expected, bubble team/nit. Too bad they seem to be playing worse lately.

A lot of people on here were expecting a lot more but I am basically with you and was from the get go. Even if we just got back Davion and Williams this team is probably a top half of the league type team.

And Kuath who would have made a huge difference on this team....

You mean OU fans wanted to be optimistic and excited about the team prior to the start of the season? Wow, call 60 Minutes! I think most of us had guarded optimism, but the way T Groves played in the NCAA tournament last year, I'm pretty sure just about every fan base in America would have been happy to get his transfer sig. Also, while most of us appreciated what Lon accomplished at OU, the high majority were ready to move on after 10 years.

It may be a couple more years before we find out if Joe C got it right, but I fully expect us to continue our run of head coaches who have made it to at least the Sweet 16. I believe only two schools have had more than five consecutive head coaches accomplish this - UCLA and Kansas....not bad company to be in.

A lot of people on here were expecting a lot more but I am basically with you and was from the get go. Even if we just got back Davion and Williams this team is probably a top half of the league type team.

This is tough when you deal with coaches. They’re looking at it as if they’re bringing in more talent. Especially a Moser who’s coming from a mid major that has had great success. Fact is the Groves bros, Chargrois, Messy Marvin, and Malwein are a huge drop off from Williams, Manek, Harmon, and Kur.

In the Rigamarole of recruiting you’re thinking these guys I’m bringing in we’re getting it done last year and the guys leaving weren’t. You’re not taking into account other factors like scoring on a bad team or scoring against lesser competition.

Going forward, keeping Jalen Hill, CJ, Harkless and Gibson is a priority.

Porter really should have recruited the 2021 roster, but the portal has made everything so toxic.

Last edited:
Back