OU @ osu 11am CST on ESPN

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1489956425250086912?s=20&t=sC5X2784JpeW3FBs8758jQ[/TWEET]

NORMAN – Oklahoma (13-9, 3-6 Big 12) and Oklahoma State (10-11, 3-6 Big 12) open the Bedlam series Saturday, Feb. 5 in Stillwater, Okla., at Gallagher-Iba Arena.

The Sooners last competed Monday, Jan. 31 against TCU, concluding three games in six days. OU opened its busy stretch Jan. 26 at West Virginia before traveling to Auburn for the Big 12/SEC Challenge Jan. 29.

Against the Horned Frogs, Jordan Goldwire and Elijah Harkless led the OU offense with 13 points each. Umoja Gibson added 12 points.

https://soonersports.com/news/2022/...ens-bedlam-series-at-stillwater-saturday.aspx

OU +2.5 O/U 133

Very winnable but we have to take care of the ball and make open shots. As with most teams in Big 12 they are more athletic than us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't watch, but I am recording it. Hopefully, I'll have good reason to watch it later.

Looks like EJ back in the starting lineup.

I can't watch, but I am recording it. Hopefully, I'll have good reason to watch it later.

Yes. When I record and see bad results I just delete the recording and never watch.

Ok....the crap lineup we've had on the floor the last two/three minutes needs to be reshuffled. Glad to see us hit some early 3s.

This is why we can't have nice things. Have a chance to extend the lead and Chargois turns it over twice and Harkless then with a horrible pass. 3/4 possessions and this team can't execute enough to get a shot off. So frustrating to watch.

First team to 55 might win this bad, bad basketball....game

Did he just say thoroughly entertaining.....?

So frustrating to watch this team. They can look so good and then be so immediately stupid. Besides the stupid turnovers I would be happy to see fewer guys drive to the rim in traffic and throw up circus shots while their eyes are not even looking at the rim.

This is all on Moser....letting Harkless at times be the focal point of the offense. Good gawd, wtf do you think is going to happen when Harkless has the ball in his hands in the halfcourt offense!? The answer is we will likely turn it over or throw up a circus shot off a drive.

This is all on Moser....letting Harkless at times be the focal point of the offense. Good gawd, wtf do you think is going to happen when Harkless has the ball in his hands in the halfcourt offense!? The answer is we will likely turn it over or throw up a circus shot off a drive.

I think Harkless losing his starting spot for a couple of games was that message, but he is who he is at this point. Unless it's a clean catch and shoot opportunity, he's going to lead us to a turnover.

Do we have anyone confident enough to take a short to mid range jumper? The elbow area is wide open...

With 13:09 left in the second half, Harkless has 7 of our 12 turnovers....

He is the most selfish player I’ve seen. And has the lowest basketball IQ. Also, is there a word that means the opposite of ambidextrous? Because he can’t dribble or pass with either hand.

Back