>>>>>>OU-TCU Gameday Thread<<<<<<

If we didn't have 4 Big 12 starting caliber guards ahead of him James would be playing a bunch of minutes and we'd all be talking about how excited we are about his future. He's going to be a really good player.

Holy crap...tenn up on Kentucky...70/69 5 min left...tied

Last Saturday both teams shot 23 total free throws. Tonight we've already had 28 in the first half.

They've been in the double bonus the last 7 minutes of the half. Of course 7 of our 12 were by the bench.

8 have scored and 11 bench points. More importantly, a lot of bench minutes.

LSU reverting to form ....3 of 13 from three and 7 of 13 from the charity stripe. Simmons having a big night with 21 pts, 13 boards, 7 asts, 2 steals and 6 tos.

Good production and minutes from the bench....yet that it to be expected against TCU. But we will take it. Shooting well from the FT line (12/13), but 8 TOs is too many against a team the caliber of TCU....need to clean that up.

Just looked at play-by-play. UK led 34-13 at 5:48 in 1st half.

Since that point in time (6 min left in the 1st half), Kentucky has been absolutely awful for the most part. Cal has to be pulling his hair out with that team.

Would like to see odomes get some run in the second half.

Good production and minutes from the bench....yet that it to be expected against TCU. But we will take it. Shooting well from the FT line (12/13), but 8 TOs is too many against a team the caliber of TCU....need to clean that up.

I'm thinking the TO's has some to do with subs playing...chemistry...but yes, hopefully clean it up 2nd half

Lol, at least Barnes didn't have to buy new ties...

What's on Trent Johnson's mind? I am the worst coach in the Big XII would be my guess.

Back