OU-Texas Tech Box Score + Stat of the Game

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Stat of the game?

How about Davis, Willis and Pledger shooting a combined 0-for-10 from 3-point range?

The 16 turnovers isn't a bad option either.

But then again, 5-for-22 from 3-point range deserves some pub too.

I'm probably just going to stop there. :mad:

picture16.png

picture17h.png

Stat of the game part two:

Davis, Willis, and Wright all, individually, took more shots then Tiny Gallon.

One other thing this team is terrible about, is not getting shots for the right people, at the right times.

Capel mentioned on the radio this week that he wished pledger would put more effort in to work on his shot, i forgot which day Capel said it was but he gave the team a day off and pledger didn't even come in to work on his shot and that he wishes he would.

Capel mentioned on the radio this week that he wished pledger would put more effort in to work on his shot, i forgot which day Capel said it was but he gave the team a day off and pledger didn't even come in to work on his shot and that he wishes he would.

Ouch. I thought Pledger was billed as the gym-rat type.

Hopefully he just felt burried, and thought a day away from basketball all together would be good for him. Wish our coach/players would communicate better though. If Capel wants Pledger to come in, then tell him to come in.

I liked Ray's airball layup when he didn't hit even the backboard. That was just too sweet.

Stat of the game:
21 shot attempts for an entire half.
That's pathetic...

1 Assist from TMG? How much of that was a product of our poor shooting?

1 Assist from TMG? How much of that was a product of our poor shooting?

and brick hands. i didn't see it until now...5 assists...5!!!!

that is absolutely brutal. can't believe we were actually in that game despite it all.

Ouch. I thought Pledger was billed as the gym-rat type.

Hopefully he just felt burried, and thought a day away from basketball all together would be good for him. Wish our coach/players would communicate better though. If Capel wants Pledger to come in, then tell him to come in

+1

I dont know, but does Capel try to be more of a "buddy" to these guys instead of cracking the whip every once in a while? I know he kicked them out of the locker room, but I mean get up in guys faces and tell them what needs to be done?

Back