*********OU-Texas Tech Game Thread **********

Worst lineup in OU basketball history on the floor right now. Enjoy.

Who scores out of this group: Cam, Blair, Grooms, Washington, Arent???

10-10 at the under 12 timeout. Ugly, ugly, ugly.

Our intensity on defense is not even close to what we saw on Saturday. A classic case of playing down to the competition so far. :facepalm

Neal runs at a shooter and doesn't even put his hand up. SMH.

Im relegated to gametracker and it's steaming ugly. Can OU not make a shot? Geez. I knew this team was offensively challenged, but.....

17-16 Tech leads with 7:06 to go.

This is hideous so far. :facepalm

We need to just start pressuring the crap out of these guys and get a dunkfest going.

Im relegated to gametracker and it's steaming ugly. Can OU not make a shot? Geez. I knew this team was offensively challenged, but.....
i'm watching on game tracker also. if it is half as bad to watch as it is to read then...

Tech moving the ball around looking for a better shot....OU going one on one or throwing up the first available shot. We're showing no discipline on offense.

This is hideous so far. :facepalm

We need to just start pressuring the crap out of these guys and get a dunkfest going.

You're too kind.

Agree about the pressure, though. If we pick it up on defense the offense will soon follow.

Folks, we may be on pace for a Big 12 record for travels called during a game. Horrible.

That story they just told about Pettway was pretty BS. :ez-laugh: Of course Clyde played him without suspending him. He is one of the few decent scorers that Tech has...

Back