OU vs #5 Baylor 2 pm CST on ESPN+

23 turnovers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And if it weren't for the other team getting 4 free throws for kneeing one of our players in the head we could have won!

Last edited:
Official stops the 5 on 4 play for an injury. We then intentionally foul due to a flying knee to the face to stop the play and we end up with the T. About as bad of a turn of events as is possible.

Still have no idea how that isn't flagrant. Groves might give a flying knee before the end of this one.

Yup, as bad as the turnovers and offense was all game, that sequence ended any chance OU had.

If I was Moser I woulda gotten double T'd and reamed the refs because that was an awful call that could have led to a star player getting something like a broken jaw.

And in my press conference I'd tell Bob Bowlsby to go screw himself.

announcers are correct ..

5th foul on meyer ... 2 and the ball for OU

4 less points for baylor

WVU is a must win game. Auburn will be the number 1 or 2 team in the country next week.

The refs didn’t cost us this game. Come on. Every single game.

That could have been called a flagrant but it was obviously incidental contact. He didn’t know groves was going to bend down when he jumped.

I know Baylor is good but I am almost ready to play for next year. No matter all the bad breaks we are still a turnover waiting to happen at this point in the season.

Agree with it all…little disappointed moser didn’t get a T.

Another loss

That could have been called a flagrant but it was obviously incidental contact. He didn’t know groves was going to bend down when he jumped.

I won't say the refs cost the game. OU played bad for too many periods of this game. But that was a killer missed call that made the game from being semi competitive to a blowout.

intent doesnt matter

I haven't seen anyone suggest that the refs cost us the game. It was a terrible sequence for OU. The announcers are still talking about it with 3.5 seconds left.

FYI - I don't think intent dictates flagrant or not.

Agree we lost without the refs’ help. The other part is the wrong point. The point is how do you miss that in the first place?

Who jumps and throws their knee up like that. That was a BS play.

And every single game you complain about people complaining about the officiating, even about one of the worst non-calls I've ever seen.

I've seen MUCH less contact that was no more intentional called a flagrant 1 dozens of times. That ridiculous call was potentially a 10-point turnaround when the game was still very close. So just this once, let people complain about it without your tiresome lectures.

I’m not here to exclusively blame the the officiating on the loss. We simply played too poorly for long stretch to beat a team as good as Baylor. BUT… we are at such a talent deficit in so many of our games that we have to work so hard to stay in it, and we don’t have enough left to overcome massive momentum shifts by the officiating. 2nd game in a row that’s happened.

This season is going nowhere. I am hopeful Moser will recruit better players and build a better team. He’s already off to a good start.

Losing sucks and this team is going to lose a lot of games. 6 game losing streak coming. We might not win more than 3-4 games the rest of the season. Yikes. Looking to next season and beyond.

Back