OU vs #5 Baylor 2 pm CST on ESPN+

So in the 22 minutes of this game OU has scored all of it's points in about 10 minutes. OU hasn't scored in over 6 minutes.

We don’t have the players to really compete with Baylor. We can stick around for a while because we play hard and defend.

This team needs to work on passing, spacing, and angles. Moser's offense might be too complex for these guys to run against elite defenses.

Short on talent and winning mentality. Effort is rarely a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The offense just is so bad for too long of periods to win games like this. Maybe it's because of the talent being a hodgepodge of guys. We just don't have any offensive talent. This may be the least talented offensive team OU's had since the early Kruger era or the Capel era.

The offense just is so bad for too long of periods to win games like this. Maybe it's because of the talent being a hodgepodge of guys. Maybe we just don't have any offensive talent. This may be the least talented offensive team OU's had since the early Kruger era or the Capel era.

Prob since the 2016-17 season after Buddy and crew graduated.

This is hard to watch. I’ve not seen an OU team look as consistently clueless offensively since the Capel era. I’m still very much on board with Moser, but it’s extremely concerning that he hasn’t been able to even make a dent in the turnover problem. When you are talent deficient, you have to value the ball and do the little things, but we just continue making the same mistakes game after game. It actually is getting worse, not better.

Prob since the 2016-17 season after Buddy and crew graduated.

I would take Woodard at guard over any of our guards.

Even the team that went to the NCAA averaging barely 70 points per game a couple years earlier had Christian James who is better that our guards right now. That team also gave Virginia a decent game.

Too many times I see guys on D totally unaware of where the ball is. And our bigs D on high screens continues to be bad.

Too many times I see guys on D totally unaware of where the ball is. And our bigs D on high screens continues to be bad.

I like tanners effort but damn man… sometimes he looks sooo clumsy

Kansas State has scored 31 points on Kansas in just over 10 minutes.

Only 19 turnovers now. Hey, at least we slowed down the rate a little. :)

I like tanners effort but damn man… sometimes he looks sooo clumsy

Ya. Both Mawein and him have been caught in no man’s land for way too long. Puts way too much pressure on everyone else. Tanner has been the worse of the two today.

mo had Marvin on the cut and kicked out for 3 instead ...

be smart ..

Back