OU vs #5 Baylor 2 pm CST on ESPN+

OU has almost as many turnovers as shots in this half.

14 turnovers at 2:06

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The constant non-stop substitutions aren’t helping our continuity. How can you get in any rhythm?

Our bigs doubling so much/hard up top is a problem.

We are incredibly lucky to only be down 4. That might have been the craziest half of basketball I’ve ever seen.

Didn't score the final 4:30 minutes around the first 5:30 minutes. That means we were scoreless for half of that half.

14 turnovers at 2:06

I know this team plays hard, but I'm getting pretty damn sick of watching sloppyass basketball. 14 turnovers in a half defies comprehension.

8-0 run for Baylor to end the half because of course. 25-21. Good defense keeping us in it despite our horrendous offense.

Our bigs doubling so much/hard up top is a problem.

It SEEMED to me during our run bu wasn’t setting a lot of high screens so we basically could play straight up man. Seems they’ve gone back to the high screens

The constant non-stop substitutions aren’t helping our continuity. How can you get in any rhythm?

Not necessarily disagreeing but I also don’t know what Moser can do. There are so many guys playing so poorly … Tanner and Goldwire being the biggest culprits today, and Cortes in foul trouble and not playing well in any event. I think he is just trying his best to mix and match and hope he can find five guys who can provide some stability. We got huge lifts from two guys who have barely played this season, but the starters were atrocious.

Frustrating. Very much in the game but had opportunities to have a decent lead. It just smells like another game where we battle but we lose. Way too many turnovers and have to expect Baylor will make more shots.

Need more confidence or something. BV firing up the crowd at half. Maybe he needs to be in our basketball locker room.

Mawein needs to start the 2nd half and play most of it. It’s very obvious Groves isn’t a big 12 starter. Also, Marvin Johnson is the most athletic OU guard. Why isn’t he playing more?

Terrible start to the half. Looks similar to the start of the game but Baylor's making some shots.

Back