OU vs #5 Baylor 2 pm CST on ESPN+

Dude leads us in points and is second in boards. Before Covid, he was scoring 15 ppg and shooting over 40 percent from three. I don’t think that’s living off one game. I think the only people disappointed in him are people who had wildly unrealistic expectations.

For as much as ou fans know about the game of football, many haven’t a clue when it comes to hoops.

My prediction is that we battle once again but lose a close one. We don’t have the athletes that Baylor has and missing Chargois and Noland is big for us no matter who Baylor is missing, if anyone. Mawein played well last game but his lack of scoring ability and few mistakes on D will add up just enough. This is assuming T Groves plays better than he did against KU. Guards are also going to be very tired and worry about Baylor offensive rebounds again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree about Chargois and Noland :(
But Mawein was impressive, I thought he was going to be stiff, but he was moving better than I thought he would.

Which is also coinciding with more COVID.

I guess I didn’t realize tanner had Covid. Was he sick or asymptomatic? If he’s still working back from being sick then that explains a lot.

Agree about Chargois and Noland :(
But Mawein was impressive, I thought he was going to be stiff, but he was moving better than I thought he would.

I agree with you about Mawein. He played well. He’s just not yet where he needs to be against Big 12 competition.

I Have mostly ignored espn+ because OU is never on there. So, do I understand that it’s an add on to espn and the only way to watch is to pay $6.99/month? Is that correct?

I Have mostly ignored espn+ because OU is never on there. So, do I understand that it’s an add on to espn and the only way to watch is to pay $6.99/month? Is that correct?

Correct, but you can save some money if you get the Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ package (if those other services are of interest to you).

Moser mentioned Marvin on pregame with TRow. Said he needs to be ready to go if called.

Come on Sky, look at the amount of threes they both shot. Spangler didn’t shoot nearly as many, and was nowhere close to the threat Groves is. Their FT percentages also show it is no contest. Spangler was a better rebounder and defender and a very good Sooner, but from a shooting standpoint, Tanner is a big step ahead.

Spangler shot 88 threes his fourth year, 2.4 attempts per game, and averaged 36%. In his fourth year, Groves is averaging 3.2 attempts per game, on pace for 99 in the regular season, and is averaging 35%. That's not a huge difference.

Groves is better from the free throw line: 74% to 67%, though that can be explained in part by Spangler's dropoff his senior year to 60%. His first two seasons, he averaged 70% (69 and 72 percent).

At least Baylor isn't able to hit anything outside of the 2 dunks so far.

Jalen fouled before the charge but only if the ref calls it.

6-0 Bears at first media timeout. I think the Sooners have more turnovers than shots so far.

In a shocking turn of events, we have 2 shots and 6 turnovers so far.

7 turnovers in 4.5 minutes.

That is pathetic.

Geez. 7 turnovers at under 16 timeout

Back