+++++++OU vs. Baylor Gameday Thread+++++++

People screaming foul and strong-moore does nothing and Lattin fouls!! Sums up this season right there!!
Moore says I have 4 fouls..I want to stay in the game

Had the ball down two at 49-47 and didn't score...then they hit back-to-back threes. Final minutes were frustrating, but that's where the game was lost.

Wanted to see more of McGusty in the final few minutes. Thought he could have stepped into a couple of three's.

Boy, kids fight their tail off to get back in it and then play about the dumbest last minute I've seen at the college level.

Pretty laughable to be honest.

I've never seen a team that's worse in the last two minutes than this team. It defies all logic.

When he re-entered the game in the first half he was blocking shots and getting rebounds. He helped keep us in the game. The 2nd half though he just lost his mind,

Again he has been a complete joke for most of the year . HE shouldn't be starting .

I point this out because we don't have to improve that much to win these type games.....but we haven't all year. Frustrating.

We've improved a little bit...do you remember the first Baylor game?

When your offense is played around 25' from the goal and your team is loaded with poor to avg shooters...most of the time it will not end good.

Strong Moore did not even try to pressure their PG. Totally embarrassed

Oh well, James played well for a change

Boy, kids fight their tail off to get back in it and then play about the dumbest last minute I've seen at the college level.

Pretty laughable to be honest.

You guys realize that Baylor played poorly down the stretch too, right? Neither team made any plays down the stretch.

Had the ball down two at 49-47 and didn't score...then they hit back-to-back threes. Final minutes were frustrating, but that's where the game was lost.

Wanted to see more of McGusty in the final few minutes. Thought he could have stepped into a couple of three's.

We had a PG Who literally shoots a jumpshot like a girl , and Lattin on the block .

That's who we ran our offense through the last two trips

We've improved a little bit...do you remember the first Baylor game?

Now I do. Thanks for reminding me. I was just into the moment on this one. We scored two baskets the last nine minutes.

Definitely a rough end of the game. Two things 1. that was the #9 team in the country that we played on their court who was projected to beat us by 16. 2. that 1-3-1 and man to man switch that moved to at the end of the game stumped us. We didn't know how to attack.

I love Mcgusty's game, but he has to learn to want the ball at the end of the games. He reminds me of buddy his junior year (when we lost a lot of close games) he disappears. Was surprised he didn't come grab the ball and attack. This is where I think Trae young will thrive.

Tuned in with 9 minutes to play. Zero shots for McGusty while I was watching. Echo the sentiment of many regarding Lattin. Man he's really gotten worse...and I'm not even talking about the mental aspect of the game. His BB IQ is rock bottom. He's lost on the offensive end too much and is too inconsistent on D. Hope our big Euro kid can take some of his minutes next season.

Tuned in with 9 minutes to play. Zero shots for McGusty while I was watching. Echo the sentiment of many regarding Lattin. Man he's really gotten worse...and I'm not even talking about the mental aspect of the game. His BB IQ is rock bottom. He's lost on the offensive end too much and is too inconsistent on D. Hope our big Euro kid can take some of his minutes next season.
I don't think all the blame can go on Lattin, sometimes the OU guards have a hard time getting the ball into him

I've never seen a team that's worse in the last two minutes than this team. It defies all logic.
Isn't that the truth. It is almost as if they are trying to think up different ways to fold at the end. All you can do is shake your head. But, this game was a drastic improvement over the first game against Rape U.

Lattin has played poorly this year and he really doesn't have a offensive game. He tends to get lost in the flow of the game. I thought he would be a bigger presence on the defensive side of the ball but that really hasn't happened either. I hope he refocus' for next year. He needs to get a little bigger and stronger to keep out the bigs on the free throw line.

Isn't that the truth. It is almost as if they are trying to think up different ways to fold at the end. All you can do is shake your head. But, this game was a drastic improvement over the first game against Rape U.
I agree 5 points looks better than 30point loss on paper

Back