+++++++OU vs. Baylor Gameday Thread+++++++

It's a pet peeve of mine how much time announcers spend talking about Kansas. I realize they're the class of the Big 12, mention it and move on. But most people tuning in to see Baylor and OU could not care less what's going on with KU.

It would be like if during the KU/BU football game they talked incessantly about OU.

I thought we did manage to hang closer than I thought heading into the game. We may have caught baylor on a off night but doesn't matter we didn't get blown away and on paper they should have done that again to us.

I think we kind of did. I haven't been that impressed with Baylor during Big 12 games (they were really impressive before). They really struggle to score points. They haven't scored over 77 in any of the Big 12 games. I know they don't allow other to score, but we they aren't either it gets ugly. Before all of the free throws they had at the end of the game they had 19 points for the half. That's awful for a top 10 team playing at home against us. Also, the KSU/Baylor game was one of the worst Big 12 games I have seen from two top 50 teams specifically with Baylor being the #2 team in the country.

Back