+++++++OU vs. Baylor Gameday Thread+++++++

They are playing some good defense down the stretch. Just wished they get it figured out on the offensive end. Making some head-scratching plays.

Not sure why Strong-Moore is in over Shepherd at the under four timeout.

Lattin won't play much at all nxt year. Just not that good. Offensively or Defensively

We are just a poor shooting team. Have been all year and this game is no different. They have 10 blocks to our 3: 15 assists to our seven: and they've outhustled us for rebounds. They lead by five. There's reasons we lose and most of it can be attributed to effort an fundamentals.

McGusty doesn't shoot the last 5 min and sat out too long. He should play 35 plus min a game! Latin is just bad as well.

Are you f...ing kidding me?! When are we going to get a body on someone after a FT.

Lattin won't play much at all nxt year. Just not that good. Offensively or Defensively

Did I mention Lattin just isn't very good, can't get a block out in a free throw and they get the ball back lol. Then he intentionally fouls away from the ball. Good lord

We are just a poor shooting team. Have been all year and this game is no different. They have 10 blocks to our 3: 15 assists to our seven: and they've outhustled us for rebounds. They lead by five. There's reasons we lose and most of it can be attributed to effort an fundamentals.

That and we just don't understand the game very well (court awareness, basketball IQ). At times, I feel like this team is close to being a decent team, while at other times, they continue to make the dumbest plays that keep getting them beat.

People screaming foul and strong-moore does nothing and Lattin fouls!! Sums up this season right there!!

The hell kind of ending was that!!! Latin and strong should be kicked off the team and Kruger fired after that! Good god! Worst finish I have ever seen!

Lattin is literally becoming a clown show every game he plays in .
That guy need some bench time

What's sad is I'm not shocked about anything from this team.

Lattin is literally becoming a clown show every game he plays in .
That guy need some bench time

When he re-entered the game in the first half he was blocking shots and getting rebounds. He helped keep us in the game. The 2nd half though he just lost his mind,

That and we just don't understand the game very well (court awareness, basketball IQ). At times, I feel like this team is close to being a decent team, while at other times, they continue to make the dumbest plays that keep getting them beat.

I point this out because we don't have to improve that much to win these type games.....but we haven't all year. Frustrating.

You guys remember that KS team that played mich state...we had 7 guys..eduardo got stitches...I remember praying we'd eventually have 10 guys on scholarship...

At least we got that...🙄

Back