OU vs Central Michigan 7pm CST on ESPN+ post game Press added

Re: OU vs Central Michigan 7pm CST on ESPN+

This is without a doubt the worst end game sequence by 2 teams I've seen in a long, long time. Abilene winning this would feel miraculous. (Looks like they may...)

ACU misses the front end and gets the rebound but osu gets a jump ball

and then bricks in off the back board no rim

ACU shooting 1 and 1 again .9 left up 3

This is without a doubt the worst end game sequence by 2 teams I've seen in a long, long time. Abilene winning this would feel miraculous. (Looks like they may...)

all time terrible by both teams

Yes....unbelievable display of bad basketball on both sides. Good lord.

Right? There were at least four times that a player with the ball stepped out of bounds in the final minute or two. Ugly.

Interesting to hear Manzer, who I always liked, going full aggie in the last couple of minutes. He was trying to keep it neutral but failing.

James Madison up 4 on Michigan State with 8 seconds left.

Bryan Sallier reference? You’re a true OU fan.

Sallier looked like a sawed off 6 6, loved him as a player in the early 90s but always made me laugh him starting @ C.

Hugley was fun to watch tonight, the difference in our interior defense should be night and day with Tanner gone.

looks like the ncaa tournament is on the menu again, boys (and girls). we got ourselves a squad.

Sallier looked like a sawed off 6 6, loved him as a player in the early 90s but always made me laugh him starting @ C.

Hugley was fun to watch tonight, the difference in our interior defense should be night and day with Tanner gone.

He’s not much better than Tanner.

Right? There were at least four times that a player with the ball stepped out of bounds in the final minute or two. Ugly.

Interesting to hear Manzer, who I always liked, going full aggie in the last couple of minutes. He was trying to keep it neutral but failing.

Whatd manzer say? Haha

So a top 5 team lost to a short early President. And the Pokes lost to Abeline Christian. Not a bad first night in CBB.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Something tells me we won't see WS again

I missed the game and have only been casually paying attention to the team news but can anyone explain why Hugley didn't start? Seems like he was recruited to start at the 5 and from the comments here, appeared to have a good game.

I missed the game and have only been casually paying attention to the team news but can anyone explain why Hugley didn't start? Seems like he was recruited to start at the 5 and from the comments here, appeared to have a good game.

100% guess on my part but it was mentioned multiple times during the broadcast that his conditioning is a work in progress. I don't know if that might have had something to do with it.

Back