OU vs Iowa in San Diego 2pm CST on FS1

Good win. This team looks good so far. I like it.

A terrific win today. I wish we'd managed to keep the larger lead (doesn't really matter, of course) as a better reflection of the game. Iowa never even threatened a legitimate comeback; OU was in control throughout the second half.

I liked how we came out of the gate strong today. In some of our other games, the first four or five minutes were shaky before we got in gear--no such issues today. And I didn't think today's performance felt like any kind of fluke, like, say, the Bama win last season. It just felt like a good game on our part of the sort we should be able to replicate.

Finally, the Iowa players were a whiny bunch. I wasn't impressed with their on-court approach and demeanor.

Iowa, at worst, is a bubble team....but I think they are a little better than that. And OU was clearly the better team....on another level. This is a good team.....straight dogs on defense.

We seem to always jump the gun, but man... This team is so much more fluid, athletic, and fun to watch. I couldn't be more impressed, again, so far. Can they keep it up? When is the last time we had a dunking machine like Moore? What a bunch of dogs...

We seem to always jump the gun, but man... This team is so much more fluid, athletic, and fun to watch. I couldn't be more impressed, again, so far. Can they keep it up? When is the last time we had a dunking machine like Moore? What a bunch of dogs...

Oweh also had 2 of them too. The one at the end was nasty.

OU has a solid argument that they’re the deepest team in the Big 12. Top 6 squad for sure.

Big 12 play will be a different level. But this is a better OU team than we've seen in several years.

Big 12 play will be a different level. But this is a better OU team than we've seen in several years.

While I still believe the Big 12 is the best conference (and the analytics confirm that), I've already seen five teams early in this season that were picked above us that aren't as good as we are as of this moment(Cincy, Tech, KSU, OSU......and WV is pretty bad). It's subtraction by addition....the conference is a little more watered down this year.

this team hasn’t even put it all together yet. so much potential. but tomorrow is the test.

Oweh also had 2 of them too. The one at the end was nasty.

Yep, love it. Oweh is playing within himself and is a weapon. Another major difference is it seems everyone can score. Far cry from recent times..

While I still believe the Big 12 is the best conference (and the analytics confirm that), I've already seen five teams early in this season that were picked above us that aren't as good as we are as of this moment(Cincy, Tech, KSU, OSU......and WV is pretty bad). It's subtraction by addition....the conference is a little more watered down this year.

With more teams it'll be more watered down no doubt. But still the top teams like Houston, Kansas, Baylor, Texas are gonna be really tough to beat.

Not worried about our 4 man spot!

Is Moore better than Jalen hill?

I was worried about the 5 spot. Still unsure about how we will rebound against some of the big time athletes at the 5 in the big 12, but Godwin and Hugley have both shown the ability to score around the rim in traffic, to rebound their areAs, and to be strong with the ball.

I was worried about the 5 spot. Still unsure about how we will rebound against some of the big time athletes at the 5 in the big 12, but Godwin and Hugley have both shown the ability to score around the rim in traffic, to rebound their areAs, and to be strong with the ball.

Moore seems like a capable rebounder. Soares didn't really play much today but he is a good rebounder statistically. I'm not sure how good the post players will be against the top teams in the Big 12 though.

I'm too scarred from the Kruger era to say we will be good in conference play based on anything we see in the nonconference, but this win is the biggest reason for optimism thus far. Hope it continues tomorrow.

Back