OU vs Nebraska 4pm CST on ESPN

Good win today. We’re not great but we are improving as I knew we would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also like that most of our possessions we are just running the clock here. Good final minutes offense. Even if shots don't go there really is no chance for Nebraska to come back. Up 16.

Offense wasn't great but it was solid enough. Great the first half but did the job 2nd half. The last few minutes they did a great job running the clock essentially not giving Nebraska any real shot at making it a game. Good W.

ESPN2 tomorrow night at 7CST vs the winner of Seton hall and memphis

I only got to see a portion of the 2nd half, but was following on my phone while I was on the grill (salmon, shrimp, burgers). It looked like the ball movement against the zone was better. The 3s fell in the first half, but pretty cold from the outside in the 2nd half. It's a good thing they were taking it to paint/basket for a good portion there to keep the offense going. Good win and a nice start to the tournament.

Learning to win ugly games. Keep turnovers down, play solid defense, and take smart shots. Need to work on some set plays against zone to find some separation.

Great team win! Individually, I was happy for Bijan. His minutes in the first half were really promising.

Good win today. Watching Memphis and seton hall, they both have some bigs that will give us problems. Should be a good measuring stick for this team.

Terrific win. Beat the Huskers despite Doug Sirmon's worst efforts.

Fantastic win today. We need to win tomorrow because wins in the big 12 will be hard to come by

Learning to win ugly games. Keep turnovers down, play solid defense, and take smart shots. Need to work on some set plays against zone to find some separation.

Really like when we get hill the ball at the ff line and let him turn and attack.

Big win for the Sooners! Let’s keep it going! If we take care of the ball like that, then we have the talent to take this ship.

Bijan came in and played well I thought. Good passes. Hit a big 3 late in the shot clock in the first half

Back