OU vs Nebraska 4pm CST on ESPN

Seton Hall wins by a point on a three-point bank shot at the buzzer.

We need a couple guards to step it up. Not much production at all from the two guard position so far this season.

We need a couple guards to step it up. Not much production at all from the two guard position so far this season.

Yeah. Hill carrying that load. Bam gotta give us something.

I have to believe Bam will come around, but so far, he's been underwhelming.

I have to believe Bam will come around, but so far, he's been underwhelming.

Nice win today. Not perfect but had control almost all the way. Not a coincidence that happened on a day we took care of the ball. If we continue to improve in that one area, it’ll make a huge difference despite our other flaws.

Yeah. Hill carrying that load. Bam gotta give us something.

Hill is talented. He is kind of an underachiever because he can do so much, but doesn’t always show it. He can play the 2.

Also, I got to give it up to the Groves. They have gotten better. There are still flashes of things they struggled at last year, but it seems they have put in much work.

The Big 12 has weaker big men than last year. I’m hoping that pays off for Hill and the 2 Groves.

Bovada just posted the line for the Seton Hall game...OU +3.

Good win, played well most of the game. Looked ugly early against the zone with all the robotic cuts. Looked much better when they had Hill stuck in the high post & simplified it.

Hill & T. Groves were great. Hill did very well guarding their best player, perfect matchup for him. Sheffield & J. Groves were good, Cortes & Uzan solid.

Very nice to see low turnovers & pretty good rebounding considering that’s Nebraska’s strength.

Better offensive flow. Good game by Jacob and Tanner. I would like to Godwin rotating with the two of them. I think Tanner is capable of defending 4's and believe that Godwin is stronger on defense and on the boards than the Groves brothers.

Hill pretty good game. Good defense as usual. He should always be looking to score but often doesn't even look for a shot. Cortes also.

Best game by Cortes.

Want to see more of the freshmen. Need them to be ready for conference play and time is running out. Particularly Usan.

Gave up over 30 in the paint again. Too many. Definite weakness. That is why I would like to see more of Godwin.

Joe Bam would probably like to forget this game.

Back