OU vs osu 11am CST on CBS

Why the crap does Goldwire always get the ball? Give it to Gibson or Johnson, both better scorers. Run them off ball screens. But no, we give it to Goldwire.

Team is just bad. Terrible IQ. Goldwire is clueless. Gibson is about the only dude id want. Harkless on a leash. I like charg. I think cortes could be steady someday. Hill is alrighy. The rest are very replaceable.

Agree, and Moser deserves some of the blame.

I’d say a large portion of the blame. We had multiple frantic possessions while leading by several points with a chance to salt it away, and he didn’t use timeouts to try to get their heads out of their butts. Unforgivable.

I’d say a large portion of the blame. We had multiple frantic possessions while leading by several points with a chance to salt it away, and he didn’t use timeouts to try to get their heads out of their butts. Unforgivable.

Yeah, I would also throw the Texas game at home and TCU on the road also came down to lack of end game coaching.

Man I know it didn’t end up costing us but that I bound call on hill was one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen

Why does Goldwire feel in his 5th year of basketball that he’s a one on one player?

Back