OU vs TCU 8pm CST on ESPN2

This team really makes you want to pull your hair out.

Turnovers are 4-5. Big difference for both teams from first game. They are hurting us on glass 11-18, including offensive rebounds 4-8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanner needs to sit the 2nd half. Chargois need to play majority of the 2nd half. Tanner is getting abused again

Gibson actually pushed the defender with his off hand and then fell.

I feel like we are going to win this but nothing ever comes easy with this team. We need more production from the Groves brothers in the second half. And we have to stop giving up so many offensive rebounds.
ya got more faith than me...we just are a big CF for some reason...really have dropped from the first part of the season

We have to be tougher on D or this is going to be an L.

Need Mo back. Hope he is OK.

Our high screen D needs work. No idea why our bigs hang out so high for so long but it is hurting us.

Man. Can't tell if we're just not that good or the conference is a total buzzsaw. Has goldwire ever made a layup?

Feels like we better start clawing back right after this timeout. Can’t afford to get farther behind. We don’t look good on either end.

Who is our best player? Gibson? It would be Harkless if he wasn’t a head case

Tough to score on these guys when we have no inside post threat tonight. Going to take some driving guards to loosen them up.

Back