OU vs TCU 8pm CST on ESPN2

We're not playing with any energy or passion. TCU is bullying us. A bunch of their boards have been hustle rebounds, balls we should have gotten, and there's no excuse for that.

TCU is showboating and gloating over on the bench like Auburn did, but nothing seems to wake our guys up.

Get TGroves out of there if we can’t defend. Gotta have stops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're not playing with any energy or passion. TCU is bullying us. A bunch of their boards have been hustle rebounds, balls we should have gotten, and there's no excuse for that.

TCU is showboating and gloating over on the bench like Auburn did, but nothing seems to wake our guys up.

Man it’s not good. Embarrassing

Rebounding: 33-15

Skyvue is correct, that’s mostly a hustle stat.

I know there’s a lot of hammering on the players in this thread, but here’s the bottom line:

Moser wanted to come to the best conference in the country to coach against the best. He’s getting thoroughly outcoached in conference so far. We are not prepared for these teams and not making great adjustments.

He’s got to be more flexible … his stuff’s just not working with this group of players.

Boards are 15-33. UGLY

I just don’t think we have the talent we need. We don’t have a guy that can contain Lampkin or score on him on the other end.

Doesn’t look like we will be tough enough to get this one unless something changes quickly. Can’t score from 2 feet away and can’t stop them.

I know there’s a lot of hammering on the players in this thread, but here’s the bottom line:

Moser wanted to come to the best conference in the country to coach against the best. He’s getting thoroughly outcoached in conference so far. We are not prepared for these teams and not making great adjustments.

He’s got to be more flexible … his stuff’s just not working with this group of players.

Lol, I'm not sure what else he can do. This OU team is really easy to defend. Austin Reaves covered up a lot of the flaws with last year's team. Don't have elite shooting, don't have a guard that can run a basic PnR, don't have post play. Sure, Porter can let them free wheel a bit and iso at times, but these guards are a turnover waiting to happen.

He can run nothing but rebounding drills for a week. That couldn't hurt.

Man we have no height. And not really addressing it in the recruiting class yet.

This team has fallen off the cliff. It’s over.

We need to hit the transfer portal hard and turn the roster over. Moser should tell some of these guys to move on. We have way too many guys that aren’t contributing enough and we are the least athletic team in the conference.

We need an infusion of talent and athleticism.

TCU now at 53% with a 19 rebound advantage.

Back