OU vs Texas St 7PM CST on ESPN+

Unless we really take our foot off the gas.....Texas State isn't sniffing 50 points tonight.

The more I watch this team the more hope I get. I realize we haven’t play great competition yet but still easy to recognize some deeper talent than we’ve had in several years. And if we had a rim protector I would already be very optimistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dang i stepped away for a few min and come back to a 20 point lead

McCollum has wheels

The more I watch this team the more hope I get. I realize we haven’t play great competition yet but still easy to recognize some deeper talent than we’ve had in several years. And if we had a rim protector I would already be very optimistic.

Id feel better if hugley had firmly put godwin on the bench. I fear that hugley needs to be more fit pronto. Also hope we quickly can whittle down and figure out the rotations so we can really build continuity asap

I'm in the same boat. The "eye test" (I don't like that term) tells you we are significantly better than last year.....and certainly with the depth we have on the bench. There is negligible, if any, dropoff. I also like that everyone wants to play defense as well. Cautiously optimistic.

Id feel better if hugley had firmly put godwin on the bench. I fear that hugley needs to be more fit pronto. Also hope we quickly can whittle down and figure out the rotations so we can really build continuity asap

agreed

love that high low and the lefty finish

and OU is need into the bench up 25 in the first half

Very nice 1st half. Great de, better rebounding , improved tempo.

Last edited:
Thank you for the tickets CoachTalk! Having a time, especially with this lead and $2 beer night to boot!!!

we will get a taste of how good Iowa is tonight as they play Creighton in Omaha at 9pm CST

Forgot about O'Garro being at TXST.

Good to see him playing well.

Back