OU vs UTRGV 7pm CST on ESPN+

Can't watch, in a hotel. We coming back down to earth a little? I don't think UTRGV is that good.

27-25 us. Really letting UTRGV get to the basket. Need to shore that up.

Can't watch, in a hotel. We coming back down to earth a little? I don't think UTRGV is that good.

other then the 4 turnover in a row stretch (which was a 9-0 run) OU is playing fine ..

not getting calls currently but they will pull away

I think they could have called a lot more fouls on RGV but good experience for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The effort hasn't been great, but it hasn't been terrible either. More disappointed in the decision-making and passing. It's like we just want to go one-on-one most of the time. Remember TCU beat these turkeys by 30....hell, South Dakota beat them by 21.....ugh.

We’ve played sloppy basketball so far. Lots of turnovers and bad defense. Still up a bucket though

Los needs to wake up. I’m officially starting to get concerned about him. He has not looked good at all this year and we’re 4 games in against very weak competition. Not seeing any signs of the killer instinct we need him to develop.

Oweh: just keep getting better

love that los drive and kick and Oweh knocks down the 3 ..

then a great Moore block

and all the sudden OU is up 8 with los shooting 2

Darthard and Oweh are going to make big 12 guards pretty unhappy

Soares with the elementary school mistake

and just when we are starting to play well soares with a bad turn that leads to a UTRGV 3 ..

but he answers with a 2

Back