OUHoops.com on the iPhone

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I finally ditched my old school razor this week and took the plunge and got an iPhone.

As I was typing in ouhoops.com on it, I was expecting to see a jumbled disaster once I got there since I know nothing about web design. Anyway, to my surprise the site looks pretty good and everything seems to be accessible on it and easily readable after you zoom in a bit.

Just thought that might interest some of you iPhone users.....

ouhiphone.jpg

all websites should look just as they do on a computer on the iphone unless the site is a designated iphone site

I look at ouhoops.com all the time on my daughter's iPod Touch at home. I have it connected to my home wireless network. It's really awesome. (I've even replied to posts and started threads on it)

//not now though

Last edited:
Opera Mobile and SkyFire have a similar experience on WM phones, the big difference in the experience between my iPod Touch and my Tilt is the speed and screen size (compared to the Tilt).

It works pretty well on the new Nintendo DSi as well. I use it if my comp is using a full screen application.

Sooner Spirit for the iPhone

The Sooner Spirit app is the must have iPhone app for fans of the University of Oklahoma athletics. The app features schedules of all OU sports, rosters, news feeds from soonersports.com, The Oklahoman and the Tulsa World.

http://www.maczealot.net/soonerspirit/

Did you know you could take a screengrab of that by pressing the home button and the power button at the same time?

ouhoops.jpg

It's pretty much identical to the way it looks on my TMobile G1....

Yeah I've been checking in on the site from my iPhone for awhile. Works well, as do most sites on the iPhone safari browser.

Down with thebigabd!

jk man, why are you an iPhone hater?

Back