OUHOOPSTV The Capelables

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB68XnpFtKc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB68XnpFtKc[/ame]

Last edited:
Re: Check out the Sooner Hoops show tonight at 8:30pm on Cox 16(OKC)

I watched an episode of Capel's show on Friday on Fox Oklahoma that had a nice segment on the Capelables. Is this the same one or something else?

I watched an episode of Capel's show on Friday on Fox Oklahoma that had a nice segment on the Capelables. Is this the same one or something else?

Yeah the same one. I think they run it like four or five times.

You guys are almost as cool as the celebrities on MTV's new reality shows.

Nice work getting the folks to move down yesterday, you moved down a couple of "10s" to sit right next to me and my brother. (don't tell my fiancee)

Cox channel 3, 7:00 tonight, in Tulsa.

Yeah the same one. I think they run it like four or five times.

I saw it late last week. Are you the guy in the hard hat BT?

wp,

No, that is not me. I am the guy in the red wig. The guy you are referring to is the co-leader this year, Lookout4bookout.

wp,

No, that is not me. I am the guy in the red wig. The guy you are referring to is the co-leader this year, Lookout4bookout.

haha nice. Well the piece was very complimentary as it should be. Ya'll have really changed the landscape of student support for OU men's basketball.

:clap

Someone said hard hat so I cam running. I look like a pretty big dork but some nice pub for the Capelables.

I'd hate to be sitting on the opposing team's bench with you guys breathing down their necks.

Looks like a lot of fun, but I do feel kinda sorry for the ruf-necks. Those guys spend almost the entire game kneeling on one knee. I'd slowly tip over after about 20 seconds of that.

I'm just heartbroken that Sam lost his helmet. The Capelables won't be the same. Can we set up a fund to purchase a new undersized helmet?

I'm just heartbroken that Sam lost his helmet. The Capelables won't be the same. Can we set up a fund to purchase a new undersized helmet?

It was a sad day when sam lost his (MY) helmet. It just disappeared from the storage closet at the LNC. Reward for anyone who can return it to us! :hollis754:

It was a sad day when sam lost his (MY) helmet. It just disappeared from the storage closet at the LNC. Reward for anyone who can return it to us! :hollis754:

The Santa suit was cool. Kids are gonna have nightmares about the fury of the Sooner Santa against NC. lol

Was your last statement directed at Hollis? Or is Hollis the reward?

I'd hate to be sitting on the opposing team's bench with you guys breathing down their necks.

Looks like a lot of fun, but I do feel kinda sorry for the ruf-necks. Those guys spend almost the entire game kneeling on one knee. I'd slowly tip over after about 20 seconds of that.

Sooner Samnta dominated the scene. The UNCO coach settled down real fast once Sooner Samnta told him who was boss.

bok,

Hollis is the reward. I would glady give him the helmet if he asked.

Sooner Samnta dominated the scene. The UNCO coach settled down real fast once Sooner Samnta told him who was boss.

lol.. I can only imagine what was said down there. You guys put on a great show. Dominated is a great word for what I saw from Samnta. Greatness.

I enjoy where I sit, but I'm not able to get as loud as I would like. I'm afraid of the dirty looks I'll get from the old ladies sitting in front of me. There's always some random guy up there that will pop off a shout toward the refs or the team and you can notice everyone up there sitting by me with that little smirk.

I have been forced to be a tame fan and it's bs. :mad:

lol.. I can only imagine what was said down there. You guys put on a great show. Dominated is a great word for what I saw from Samnta. Greatness.

I enjoy where I sit, but I'm not able to get as loud as I would like. I'm afraid of the dirty looks I'll get from the old ladies sitting in front of me. There's always some random guy up there that will pop off a shout toward the refs or the team and you can notice everyone up there sitting by me with that little smirk.

I have been forced to be a tame fan and it's bs. :mad:

Try not to be too tame, ya hear? lol

I was glad to see the newspapers come back!! Students have really picked it up over the last few years!! Great job!

Back