OU vs Central Michigan 7pm CST on ESPN+ post game Press added

Re: OU vs Central Michigan 7pm CST on ESPN+

I missed the game and have only been casually paying attention to the team news but can anyone explain why Hugley didn't start? Seems like he was recruited to start at the 5 and from the comments here, appeared to have a good game.

Conditioning.

Team wants to play faster, he is getting into form to keep up.

Tanner was actually a pretty good interior defender and defensive rebounder ..

I agree. I think his biggest flaws were dumb fouls & would hesitate when open for 3.

Tanner was actually a pretty good interior defender and defensive rebounder ..

I don’t know if I would make that strong of a statement, but neither seem to be great defenders. But that’s relative. Especially if the big men in the league are average. Of course we know Kansas has a stud. Watching the OSU game, they have some duds.

I don’t know if I would make that strong of a statement, but neither seem to be great defenders. But that’s relative. Especially if the big men in the league are average. Of course we know Kansas has a stud. Watching the OSU game, they have some duds.

Osu has dudes? Their bigs struggled vs abc

Daley in time. Garrison? Idk slow a foot

I believe he said duds. Not dudes. Lol.

Milk dudes are an underrated halloween candy

Milk dudes are an underrated halloween candy

I was at a friend's house in a neighborhood where literally hundreds of kids to trick or treating. We gave out more than 900 pieces of candy (and we had a strict one-per-customer policy).

Every time I gave out a mini-Rollo (a Milk Duds-esque candy that I forget even exists until Halloween rolls around), I told the recipient this was a very special, old-fashioned candy that they were going to find was a standout among the dozens of types of candy they'd received. The kids seemed simultaneously skeptical and intrigued.

It was fun.

I was at a friend's house in a neighborhood where literally hundreds of kids to trick or treating. We gave out more than 900 pieces of candy (and we had a strict one-per-customer policy).

Every time I gave out a mini-Rollo (a Milk Duds-esque candy that I forget even exists until Halloween rolls around), I told the recipient this was a very special, old-fashioned candy that they were going to find was a standout among the dozens of types of candy they'd received. The kids seemed simultaneously skeptical and intrigued.

It was fun.

man I love me some rollos

Is the holiday tournament just 4 teams? 2 games total?

Back