Perry Ellis

Hilarious!! Well worth the time to read. Ellis may be the only active basketball player who looks older than Lebron James.

Funny stuff! Had me believing every word, until I glanced above the text and saw Perry's picture with Larry Brown.

Even I know Brown looks old enough to be the kid's grandfather now; likely a product of the sleepless nights he's had for cheating at KU, UCLA and SMU.

I agree that Ellis time there seems much longer than it truly has been. I can certainly understand UK fans even thinking more so since they only see good players for one year.

sperry, be nice.

Perry is a nice looking young man and even better on the inside.

I think Ellis guarded David Lattin in the '66 NCAA tourney game between KU and what's now known as UTEP.

I like Ellis, he's from Wichita...so am I. He was being looked at as an 8th grader. OU was after him as well. Coaches went to a game, his HS and my former HS...so my folks told me. They didn't know the coaches, just that they had OU jackets on.

Great player and kid. Can you imagine if he had come to OU...being a Sr on this year's team? wow.

I'll be glad when he's gone!

Back