Pf/c positions

luckyc1423

Reaction score
Not knowing what happened with gallon we could very well have both the pf and c positions open to start for incoming recruits... This is a HUGE recruiting class for Jeff... Because as of now we have no guys signed, committed, orhaving us as their leader at those positions being guys that can come in and start

1 tmg
2 Cade
3 open starter position
4 open starter position
5 depending oN gallon situation open starter position

Calling top talent... We have immediate playing time available!!

I think we need to bring in 3 low post guys... I don't think we have much of a shot at jones or ndaiye... Who else is there for us that can contribute?

I think we need to bring in 3 low post guys... I don't think we have much of a shot at jones or ndaiye... Who else is there for us that can contribute?

If he can't at least land one of those two, given our needs and Blake Griffin going number one overall less than a year ago, he is as good as worthless.

I think Gallon is gone to Europe. His college career is over. I think we need to recruit at least 2 post players this year. Fitz will be good when all is said and done. I don't know if he'll be really good next year but he should be better.

I think Gallon is gone to Europe. His college career is over. I think we need to recruit at least 2 post players this year. Fitz will be good when all is said and done. I don't know if he'll be really good next year but he should be better.

If u think gallon is gone we need to get 3 posts ... We have to have depth and u have to assume one of the low post recruits won't develop

We need a center......gallon needs a lot of work and conditioning. We would be better off if he could play the 4 and get a true center.

We have a great pg who needs to work on his D. Cade is solid. We need some of the freshmen to step up and learn their positions and how to play D.

What makes you think Gallon would go to Europe? It is not like he is going to dominate there.

If u think gallon is gone we need to get 3 posts ... We have to have depth and u have to assume one of the low post recruits won't develop

I said at least 2. 3 is hard to find.

What makes you think Gallon would go to Europe? It is not like he is going to dominate there.

If he signed with an agent or whatever it is he can't play in college. And he's not ready for the NBA

So are they saying he did have contact with an agent. And why is it coming out right now during the end of the year?

I have no clue as to why it's coming out now but it is nothing more than speculation as this point. As to why it is coming out now? I don't know.

Back