Please...not the Clippers

coolm

Reaction score
Blake's career would dissolve into relative obscurity like Wayman's did until he moved.

Maybe I'm just full up on the BG hype, but I think it would be pretty cool to watch him put a franchise on his back.

Blake is a different type of player than Dwight Howard, Blake is much smarter and has better handles. But, call me crazy, I could see Blake having a similar impact on another franchise.

Maybe I'm just full up on the BG hype, but I think it would be pretty cool to watch him put a franchise on his back.

Blake is a different type of player than Dwight Howard, Blake is much smarter and has better handles. But, call me crazy, I could see Blake having a similar impact on another franchise.

no matter what the clippers will be awful they could start

wade
kobe
lebron
blake
howard
and they still would be in the lottery

I know, i am not so sure i would enjoy having to see Clipper Griffin Jerseys all over the place here....It's simple, rig the dang lottery and give us what we want...it just makes more sense that way...

I hate to say this, but just look at it this way...Dunleavy can't possibly last another season after this one. When he gets fired, just suppose they get a decent GM and Head Coach? I know that is a whole lot to ask, but looking at their roster is pretty intriguing. They could build around Blake, Eric Gordon and Al Thornton and would have good cap flexibility to re-sign them when Camby, Randolph, Kaman and Baron Davis eventually come off the books. I know the odds of the Clippers getting it right are pretty steep, but a core of Blake, Gordon and Thornton would be pretty nice. If it happens I will put on a happy face and hope for the best.

If not OKC, I hope it's the Knicks and he and Lebron can play together in a few years.

If not OKC, I hope it's the Knicks and he and Lebron can play together in a few years.

Everyone wants him to go to the Knicks...I guess that would have a lot of good points, but they really don't have a lot of pieces in place right now. Plus, I was hoping he would eventually learn to play defense!

My main reason is so he can stay in the spotlight a little more. The Clippers are so overshowded by the Lakers that it's hard to get the pub. The knicks would be like the lakers when it comes to pub and when Lebron gets there, it'll give them a chance.

I hate to say this, but just look at it this way...Dunleavy can't possibly last another season after this one.
Elgin Baylor was the Clippers' VP for 22 years. It's no coincidence that they kept making bad draft pick after bad draft pick. Sterling is very slow to pull the trigger on front office changes, to say the least.

Back