Practice begins in just less than two months

It has been so bad I've been watching replays of preseason football.

It has been so bad I've been watching replays of preseason football.

ive been watching regular season college football games from last year... I actually watched Iowa State vs. UNLV from a year ago. It was BRUTAL.

ive been watching regular season college football games from last year... I actually watched Iowa State vs. UNLV from a year ago. It was BRUTAL.

Without ESPN Classic or CBS College Sports....no way I make it through the month of August. There aren't even any basketball games to officiate right now, absolutely nothing going on.

The only alternative is to stay at work longer, which in reality, is not an option at all.

The only alternative is to stay at work longer, which in reality, is not an option at all.

Correct, not an option.

If you have HBO, watch reruns of the biography they did on Mickey Mantle. That was one of the better sports documentaries I've seen in some time.

R.I.P. Mick.

And, if you have any Sooner bball games from a few years back, watch those. I watched OU vs KU in the Big XII championship game from some years back (with Collison, Heinrich, Drew Gooden, Ace, Hollis, Quannas, Jabahri and his crazy tomahawk chop "get that ish out of my face" blocks.lol)

Last edited:
I'm still focused on baseball. I guess following a really good Cardinals team will do that to you. Then football, THEN basketball.

I'm still focused on baseball. I guess following a really good Cardinals team will do that to you. Then football, THEN basketball.

Cubs suck SOOO bad this year... I gave up on baseball a month ago.

I wish there was no overlap. I wish it was Cards baseball for 4 months, then OU football for 4 months, the OU basketball for 4 months and each sport started the next day.

Why would anybody be a cubs fan?

Back