Praise for Juan P.

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
I just want to thank Juan for deciding to pull his redshirt midway through the season in order to help his team make a run. I don't think we would have won that A&M game at home without him, and I think he gave us some big minutes in several other games (The Colorado and ISU games also come to mind).

Let's all hope that he works hard in the classroom during the remainder of this school year. I would love to see what he could do with a full senior season.

:pattillo

i love watching Juan play. if he isnt able to stay on the team needless to say it ll be a big loss for the 09/10 squad. I mean who cant get excited with the energy he brings to the court along with his athleticism.

Agreed. I love Juan's game.

If he'll work on catching those darn alley-oops before thrashing the rim, we might see another season full of Top 10 plays!

i love watching Juan play. if he isnt able to stay on the team needless to say it ll be a big loss for the 09/10 squad. I mean who cant get excited with the energy he brings to the court along with his athleticism.

Just for a bit of an update, the situation may not have been as bad as once thought for Juan in the classroom. He just needs to keep working hard and finish strong.

Juan certainly disappeared multiple times late in the season, but looking back we wouldn't have won four or five games without him. He also played well against UNC with nine points and six boards.

I think with some more playing time earlier in the season he'll be more than able to fill Taylor's role next year, if that's the role he plays, by the time Big 12 play roles around.

I hear that Juan will be just fine with his work. Juan needs to get serious! He could play a huge role for us next year. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Good news. I figured he was doing better when Capel was talking about his impact on next season.

Back