Predict the GAS record for OU

OU's record in Alaska will be

• Total voters

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
This is going to be another tough test for our young guys. I sure wish we had a couple of cupcake home games sprinkled in here. That said, I think Capel gets their focus, and we get it done....

Good to see an aggie giving us the 1-2 vote of confidence. I am guessing she was one of 4000 at their game Saturday! :ez-roll:

1-2 absolutely won't happen. If we lose a game we'll be playing Alaska Achorage/Nichols State.

3-0 will be really tough because San Diego, Houston and Washington St are all decent enough to beat us if we don't play well. Plus it's tough to win 3 games in 4 days, not to mention 2 games in one day since we basically play both the Whale Vagina's/Cougars on Thursday.

I picked 2-1 only because I think we will slip up one game out of the three and Houston is fortunate enough to play us their first game while we will just be coming off a game. Houston will be able to prepare for us only.

My expert analysis says I have no idea what kind of team is going to show up in Alaska. Hopefully one that doesn't play matador defense though. :)

propoke, please show your face and explain to us the reasoning for your vote, i'd love to hear it.

1-2 absolutely won't happen. If we lose a game we'll be playing Alaska Achorage/Nichols State.

3-0 will be really tough because San Diego, Houston and Washington St are all decent enough to beat us if we don't play well. Plus it's tough to win 3 games in 4 days, not to mention 2 games in one day since we basically play both the Whale Vagina's/Cougars on Thursday.

I picked 2-1 only because I think we will slip up one game out of the three and Houston is fortunate enough to play us their first game while we will just be coming off a game. Houston will be able to prepare for us only.

You say 1-2 absolutely won't happen, but then you say we could lose to San Diego and Houston. Which is it? :D

2-1 Loss to Houston (God help us all if that happens)
capelfan52, okiezoni, thebigabd

Why doesn't this surprise me?

I think they got a good dose of reality at VCU and bounce back way up North.

We aint losing. I wish we went to NYC so we could face the big boys though.

You say 1-2 absolutely won't happen, but then you say we could lose to San Diego and Houston. Which is it? :D

I meant we could lose to San Diego or Houston. I doubt we'll lose both. We could lose to Wash St too. I just dont think there's any way we go 1-2. If we lose one of the first two games we'll play a creampuff and end up 2-1.

2-1 Loss to Houston (God help us all if that happens)
capelfan52, okiezoni, thebigabd

Why doesn't this surprise me?

This should suprise you about me picking us to lose a game. I have always disagreed with ABD's overhyping of Houston/UTEP, etc. I have been an optimist about OU basketball since the day Capel came in the door. I just think it will be tough to win 3 games in 4 days against teams that may or may not be every bit as good as VCU who just smoked us.

I was high on this team but through 3 games an an exhibition I have yet to see us play any defense and have seen a changed Willie Warren....a guy that I defended and now is acting like a total baby, pouting, not shaking hands with the other team, taking bad shots and not hustling in general. That spells bad knews for this team.

Crap hit the wrong one I wanted 2-1 with a loss to Houston

Vast majority think we win it all. Let's hope the team is as confident as the fans....

Back