Predict the next commit (9/14 edition)

Who will be the next to commit to Oklahoma?

• Total voters

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Notes:

- The Sooners hosted Trevor Releford on his official visit this week.
- Last week Coach Capel did in-homes with Releford, Cam Clark, T.J. Taylor, and he went and watched Doron Lamb's practice.
- This week he will visit Josh Smith (yesterday), and Tobias Harris (today).
- The Sooners have Doron Lamb and Ray McCallum coming in for official visits this upcoming weekend.

So who will be the next to join T.J. Taylor?

I picked Releford. To be honest, I thought he might commit during his visit. But that could have been wishful thinking on my part.

I would have said Relaford last week going into his visit, but now I'm going with Doron Lamb. I think if he's just coming off a mediocre visit with Kentucky and coming to OU for a great weekend this weekend, he might commit.

I hope it's Lamb and he's my pick.

Looks like Lamb is picking up some votes now. These prediction threads are tough this year! haha

Good point bigtime....noone really knows this year....cam sounds good but from some things lately I have heard im not as confident on him commiting then I was....I would just be happy to have two of those guys commit in the next month

Good point bigtime....noone really knows this year....cam sounds good but from some things lately I have heard im not as confident on him commiting then I was....I would just be happy to have two of those guys commit in the next month

That makes two of us, lucky!

I feel better about Cam making his decision in the early signing period now then I did before he narrowed down his list.

I tend to think that we will have a commit or two w/in the month as well.

I would like to change mine to Clark as well. This weekend will be the week.

I have a good feeling... I think we are going to have a commit in the next 2-3 weeks.... Could be wrong, but I HOPE I'm not! haha

dont ever count out capel pulling two of them this week.. Capel is BEAST!!!

Since Lamb is not coming this weekend, if I could change my pick I would change it to McCullum. Anytime somebody comes to Norman there's a chance.

It looks like 4 people chose the "other" category, but I don't see 4 posts telling who they chose. What gives?

Bleedbluegold03, inoref, lk2183, luckyc1423...explain yourselves!

I picked other because I don't feel like cam is a guaranteed commit... And releford seems that he may go with his other option.. So I picked other cause I think it maybe someone not on the list (no clue who).... But I am really hoping I am wrong and we don't strike out. Let's hope we hit a homer and sign three guys off that list and I will be flyin high!!

Man I suck at these predictions.....I had Cobbins for the last one.

Back