Press release from the university on TMG, Willis, Willie

SOONER23 you're not pumping sunshine. Everything you talked about is what we all need to hope for. Keep the good thoughts coming because things are going to end up being a little better than what people think at this current time. I'll just say Coach Capel and the staff are working their tails off. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Also, and I hate to pump sunshine in these desperate times, but if somehow Willie/Tiny are back and we sign Marquise Carter and Aziz Ndiaye to go with Cade, Pledger, Fitz, Clark and Taylor, we could be decent next year.

Don't flame me. I'm trying to find a reason to still have some hope here. :)

Desperate times is when sunshine is required the most.

Yes ousooners1 baby. This is a piece of the puzzle. WW is still in play as far as coming back. I'm not really telling you anything you don't know right now, but the other day someone was saying that Coach Capel was going to take WW'S scholly away. Now you can probably understand my response better. I hope so. Coach Capel is not finished yet. Give it time. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Thanks Tony for posting that. Finally something comes out, all I asked for was a press release!

Back