Ray McCallum commits to.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume you just stalk Sean Miller's house and listen to his phone calls?
You know nothing. Please quit making things up.

FYI--

Toward the end of the article, there are comments pertaining to Ray McCallum Jr.

http://host.madison.com/sports/coll...cle_c547ea5e-d7e2-11de-93a4-001cc4c03286.html

“Ray McCallum Jr has narrowed his choices to Detroit,ucla and Arizona.” per above link.

ucla is a joke.
Arizona is moving on.

Detroit is doing well, 3-1 record.

Final choice will be DETROIT and with his daddie.
I could not disagree with Jr. choice.

Note:
Was that enough for JBaker ....being WRONG.
You need a better understanding of recruiting and have zero knowledge of Arizona recruiting.
Start reading more and get educated. Peace Out.
(start with Zag...lol)

Thanksgiving is a time to spend with family and friends.

And this Thanksgiving, Papa Ray will be very happy.

It should be closure to Ray Jr. committment.
Lets see if a public announcement is made.

Lets say, Detroit has THREE commits.

——————————
BackGround:

“Horizon Conference

Best class: Detroit
Players signed: 2
Top player: PF Jordan Manuel (Indianapolis/T.C. Howe). Manuel is one of the best athletes in this class. He has great upside and if his skills continue to develop, watch out.
Why it’s the best: A powerful two-man class that brings great size, the 6-9 Manuel is joining by 6-5 G Frank Williams (Raytown, Mo./Raytown). Coach Ray McCallum is building Detroit back to the top of the Horizon league.” byespn

Was there any DOUBT?

With the dissappointing loss to Long Beach State and its horrible start to the season, ucla is NO longer a viable option for Ray Jr.

There is something WRONG with this year's ucla team.
I can not believe ucla lost to Long Beach State.
Long Beach State is like a junior college.

Thanksgiving is a time to spend with family and friends.

And this Thanksgiving, Papa Ray will be very happy.

It should be closure to Ray Jr. committment.
Lets see if a public announcement is made.

Lets say, Detroit has THREE commits.

This is one time I think Jessie might be right about a recruit. I would not be at all surprised if Ray Jr. decides to stay home and play for his dad.

For those of you too young to remember, the University of Detroit had one heck of a basketball team in the late 70s. If memory serves me correctly, U of D sent at least three players to the NBA during that period.

The 1977 team made it to the Sweet Sixteen, losing to Michigan by 5. Their head coach was none other than Dick Vitale, who parleyed the four years he coached at Detroit to a stint with the Detroit Pistons. He was a miserable failure as a NBA coach. lol

:ez-roll::ez-roll::ez-roll:

The funny thing is that when you call him out or make a joke at his expense he doesn't even acknowledge it. His posts are just the same as the rest of them. It's like nobody else is on the board and he's just typing random sentences one at a time.

crazy

I'm telling you. He is that character that calls into the sports animal. He's just messing with us.

The funny thing is that when you call him out or make a joke at his expense he doesn't even acknowledge it. His posts are just the same as the rest of them. It's like nobody else is on the board and he's just typing random sentences one at a time.

crazy

I'm telling you. He is that character that calls into the sports animal. He's just messing with us.

I've got him to acknowledge something one time! I found it hillarious because I must have struck a nerve. He never acknowledges anything.

Last Christmas he wanted a computer but his folks are not real well off. They couldn't afford the whole thing so they got him everything but a monitor.

A public announcement should be made soon.

The one pertaining to cutting the list down.

Yes. Yes.....ucla will NOT be on the shorten list.

Things are only get worse for ucla.

Who would of thought it?
Oh yeah, JW did.

lol;)

I think HE is blind and types on a braile keyboard. It's the only logical conclusion I could come up with.

I still kind of half believe that he is a bot.

Who would of thought it?
Oh yeah, JW did.

lol;)

super-retard.JPG

Who would of thought it?
Oh yeah, JW did.

lol;)

n2200588224_30480.jpg

Everyone has heard about Drew Gordon leaving.

And more transfers maybe coming....Truthful-Lee.

If Truthful-Lee does transfer from ucla ;then, Trey Z. will be a top priority for ucla.

Would the tandem of Ray and Trey Z. head out to ucla?

Trey Z is more likely. And may hurt OU chances with this recruit.

But, Ray Jr is staying close to home.

Everyone has heard about Drew Gordon leaving.

And more transfers maybe coming....Truthful-Lee.

If Truthful-Lee does transfer from ucla ;then, Trey Z. will be a top priority for ucla.

Would the tandem of Ray and Trey Z. head out to ucla?

Trey Z is more likely. And may hurt OU chances with this recruit.

But, Ray Jr is staying close to home.

wow you have so many sources.. your so wise...

you have no idea what your talking about and im tired of reading your gay posts... please admin remove this parasite

but, will this post be enough?

hoopsaustin might start a petition.. stay tuned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back