Ray McCallum or Phil Pressey

Phil or Ray?

• Ray McCallum

Votes: 51 77.3%
  • Phill Pressey

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
I would love either, and I think Ray is very good but I voted Phil based solely on the fact that we are establishing a pipeline to AAU team Houston Hoops...

TMG, Tiny Gallon, TJ, maybe Cam Clark, and Pressey??

That is 5 VERY GOOD players, and with the talent in texas it is going to stay up. Lets build that bridge and make sure it is nice and sturdy so the next several years more kids can walk on it to get to Norman.:D

I would love either, and I think Ray is very good but I voted Phil based solely on the fact that we are establishing a pipeline to AAU team Houston Hoops...

TMG, Tiny Gallon, TJ, maybe Cam Clark, and Pressey??

That is 5 VERY GOOD players, and with the talent in texas it is going to stay up. Lets build that bridge and make sure it is nice and sturdy so the next several years more kids can walk on it to get to Norman.:D

TJ, Cam Clark, and Pressey play for Team Texas while TMG and Tiny played for Houston Hoops.

mccallum. I like bigger guards

Pressey plays alot bigger than he is because of his athletic ability. He can really get up and grab rebounds and also plays so hard that his size really doesn't play that much of a factor against other point guards.

I'm betting Pressey does like Stephen Curry and grows another 3-4" in college.

I want both of them, then they can have a fight to the death to see who plays. I was thinking something like the fight between Kirk and Spock.

I voted Pressey because I haven't seen much of McCallum. Either would be a great get and I think both could play next to TMG. I think Pressey might be are best chance currently because I think his AAU teammates TJ and Cam both come to OU.

Ray McCallum is the better shooter by a significant amount.

Ray of course, but I would be happy with either.

I'll take the kid who is the best shooter. I'm tired of watching 5 on 2 basketball. Every year I watch the tournament, the smaller schools ALWAYS seem to have guards that can SHOOT the rock.

I'll take the kid who is the best shooter. I'm tired of watching 5 on 2 basketball. Every year I watch the tournament, the smaller schools ALWAYS seem to have guards that can SHOOT the rock.

I'm sure others will come in with their own comparison, but Pressey is more in the Jaque Vaughn Mode and McCallum is more Scottie Reynolds.

Back