Recruiting sorting itself out

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
Looks like recruiting is beginning to sort itself out. Cobbins oral committment is probably the first domino to fall for many OU recruits. Lamb is leaning to UK, Clark and Johnson leaning to Oklahoma(maybe), Harris probably to stay east, and Releford to Bama. Barnes are Jones are most likely going to be guys that sign in the spring, and McCallum is anybody's guess.

OSU and Texas are full, right? Or does ut still have one to give? I'd be thrilled with TJ, Cam and Johnson. What about Goff or the JUCO wing? With more to give, who else is out there?

The fact Lamb didn't commit and he still wants to see OU gives me hope. Sounds like the family has the right mind set and that makes me more hopeful that they won't buy into Cal's slick sell.

heard this rumor too. supposedly may commit soon.

James Hale posted an interview with Releford last night - link (for Insiders). He still sounds positive about OU in the interview and mentioned that the OU coaches (not sure who) are going to see him tonight and he'll be visiting OU this weekend.

This has been roller-coaster recruiting season so far, and at this point my emotions/expectations are on their way down.

* We're not visiting Lamb in his home
* Clark doesn't know if he's going to visit us
* Cobbins to OSU
* Jones' list getting bigger
* Rumors of Releford leaning to Bama
* Johnson, who I thought we were in great shape for, now has us neck and neck with Arizona.

Somebody talk me off the ledge. :D

This has been roller-coaster recruiting season so far, and at this point my emotions/expectations are on their way down.

* We're not visiting Lamb in his home
* Clark doesn't know if he's going to visit us
* Cobbins to OSU
* Jones' list getting bigger
* Rumors of Releford leaning to Bama
* Johnson, who I thought we were in great shape for, now has us neck and neck with Arizona.

Somebody talk me off the ledge. :D

I think we will schedule a visit in Lamb's home.

Everything will be fine 23. Capel knows what he is doing and is a relentless recruiter.

Back