Ross to visit OU? Has this been posted?

seniorsooner

Reaction score
From the Seattle Times yesterday:

Terrence Jones To Visit Kansas; Oregon Strikes Out Again

Posted by Percy Allen

After Saturday's Jordan Brand Classic, UW recruit Terrence Jones said he plans to visit to Kansas because his friend Josh Selby committed to the Jayhawks.

Jones still has an official visit remaining and has told others his final five still includes Kentucky, Oregon, UCLA, Oklahoma and Washington. He also said he wants to make a decision no later than April 30.

It also should be noted Terrence Ross, Jones childhood friend and high-profile recruit, also has Kansas, Washington, Kentucky, Oklahoma and Oregon on his final five list.

Washington and Kansas have just one scholarship remaining.

Ross told me last week, he plans to visit Kentucky, Oklahoma and Washington.

I'm kind of wondering if Ross is going to be kind of forced to come to OU. What I mean is, what if Kentucky takes all the remaining 4/5 stars, Washington takes Jones and Ross and no spots are left that those two schools?

Nevermind, I guess he could still go to KU, UCLA, Oregon.

I'm not that concerned with where Ross ends up anyway. We already have Cameron Clark and Cade Davis that play the same position. We need a PG and a big man.

It's nice that Jones plans to make a decision by April 30 so we can get all of those hopes and dreams behind us.

Back