Ryan Spangler visiting Norman this weekend

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just in case you didn't see it on page two of the "Ryan Spangler Come on Down" thread, SoonerNation.com is reporting that Spangler has been granted his release from Gonzaga and will visit Norman this weekend.

Click here to read SoonerNation's premium article, which includes quotes from Spangler on Kruger/OU.

Props to those guys for that scoop, and to WTSooner for posting that he had heard this was a pretty much a done deal last week.

Also in case you missed it buried in the other thread on Spangler, below is a video report down on him during his freshman year with some highlights.

http://www.swxrightnow.com/story/16590228/ryan-spangler-gonzagas-rebounding-machine

Looks like the Spangler to OU is "pretty much a done deal" was accurate. If he has already asked for his release and he''ll be on campus soon, I can't think of anything that could possibly happen this weekend to change that?

I did see a report on twitter last night that Gonzaga has sent his records to 5 schools, OU, TU, Arkansas, I believe the other 2 were K-state & ORU...

From what I've heard, the only way OU doesn't get him is if we don't want him.

Back