batter of two avg teams..play 10 times and each would win 5

And Spangler just stood there like a ***** u stead of fouling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: >>>>>>OU-Texas Tech Gameday Thread<<<<<<

The Basketball IQ of this team is not very high

Team is soft. Check themselves

Just aren't playing good ball right now. Defense probably did enough to win tonight. Rebounding and offense was bad.

What a choke job....blowing a lead down the stretch. This team doesn't have the f#$%ing moxie. I will be ecstatic if they can get to the Sweet 16.

That...by far...was the worst coached end of game situation Kruger has had since being here...by far...just unbelievable...cousins had a wide open layup...you call a time out...

Tech goes up one and the fans are insane...and your team has no idea what to do and you don't even set up a play...I'm just amazed... Love Kruger but that was AWFUL end game coaching...

Yikes. We are really just an average team right now. Talk about finding ways to lose games. Ouch.

Yep. really average. very little energy and hustle. Poor shooting. etc......sheeeeesh, hard to watch.

when we went up by 5 on Woodards free throws, we should have taken control at that point, but poor defense let tacos back in.

I feel like I am watching us 2-4 years ago again.

Did we call an alley-oop to the guy that's dropping everything tonight or was that just an awful decision on Cousins' part?

They have blown so many late leads this year. I think in 4 of the 5 losses they have led in the last 4 minutes

West Virginia is going to do horrible things to us.

Kruger has let this team skate by on their hot shooting all year and has not got after them to develop good habits. Now we have no identity. No post depth. And no balls. Do something

I have to question LK if that was his call

Going to Lattin at the end of game , Lon should be ashamed.

Back