>>>>>>OU-Texas Tech Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Texas Tech Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Im soooo sick of spangler. I dont care if he got bumped in the head, how do u miss a 2 footer

Last edited by a moderator:

well nothing to do but get some rest and try again

Stupid play out of the timeout.

Not to take up for Spangler but he got hit on the head on the follow. Even Reid Gettys said he got fouled.

Having said that....Can't shoot 35 percent and not rebound the basketball late and win on the road.

Even though the oop to Lattin was a terrible call, don't give Spangs a pass for blowing an easy put back.

That...by far...was the worst coached end of game situation Kruger has had since being here...by far...just unbelievable...cousins had a wide open layup...you call a time out...

Tech goes up one and the fans are insane...and your team has no idea what to do and you don't even set up a play...I'm just amazed... Love Kruger but that was AWFUL end game coaching...

Dudes a team builder and manager.. still doing a great job. But not a top 5 team coach

Going to Lattin at the end of game , Lon should be ashamed.

The play was to Buddy. They couldn't get him open. The secondary play was for Cousins to drive. He did and chose to throw the oop to Lattin.

Let's not forget that this play resulted in Spangler getting an open layup at the front of the rim which he missed.

Im soooo sick of spangler. I dont care if he got bumped in the head, how do u miss a god damn 2 footer

The ball barely made it to the bucket. I mean find the Gatorade!

Even though the oop to Lattin was a terrible call, don't give Spangs a pass for blowing an easy put back.

Watch the replay. Spanger was fouled, but didn't get the call.

Of course it wasn't the call. It just developed. Cousins pulled the trigger on that

You wonder how many times a SENIOR can try that lob and not have it work. What was it like 0 for 5 tonight?

Dudes a team builder and manager.. still doing a great job. But not a top 5 team coach
I agree, LK heck of a nice person but not the guy to win many NC if any

Woodard doesn't throw that pass in that situation because he knows the situation and the personnel catching it. Lattin is anti-clutch. And JW would not be giving up the ball on his drive

The play was to Buddy. They couldn't get him open. The secondary play was for Cousins to drive. He did and chose to throw the oop to Lattin.

Let's not forget that this play resulted in Spangler getting an open layup at the front of the rim which he missed.

Sorry didn't know you were with the team in the last timeout . :facepalm

They have a bunch of things they need to fix unless they want to get run out of the gym on Saturday. I'm expecting a hard dose of reality for this team Saturday.

Meh. Hard to tell from the angle. And did getting hit in the head cause him to just quit instead of fouling when still time on the clock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did. Spangs got hit after he released the ball. Was it a foul? Yes. Is Spangler a giant douche for missing a point blank layup for the four millionth time in his career? Also, yes.

Sorry didn't know you were with the team in the last timeout . :facepalm

He did pop out for it. And wanted it. He was mad.. but if it's for me and one guy is in my passing lane.. I'm gonna go to the ball or go more up court till i am open.. i think the drive was the main call with buddy as an option

We are going to finish like 5th in the Big 12. Just give it to ****ing Kansas right now

depends how the game is being called..could be a close one, if the refs let them play then OU in big trouble

This team peaked in Lawrence (too early), virtually no post production, virtually no bench production, teams have learned how to defend us, fatigue and nagging injuries (I don't care if they are 18-20 yo), defense has diminished. I'll be surprised if they can win in Morgantown OR Austin.

All that being said, I love all the players, they play hard all the time, great people on and off the court, great coaching staff and they've provided us fans with maybe some of the most exciting OU basketball for a couple of months.

I see Sweet 16/Elite 8 the max for this team unfortunately. I feel bad for seniors, especially Buddy, but very proud of them all!

Back