San Diego game time?

Krugerfan52

Reaction score
I'm confused. When is the game against the Whale's Vaginas? Is it just after midnight Tuesday night, or just after midnight our time Wedesday?

I just need to know which night to stay up late.

I'm pretty sure it's Wed Night/Thurs. morning. Then the next game is Thurs. Night.

This per Soonersports.com. I'm a DirecTV subscriber and don't know the channel yet:

We received some important television information tonight regarding the Sooners' upcoming games at VCU and the Great Alaska Shootout. This Saturday's contest at VCU will be televised in Oklahoma City on both KAUT Channel 43 and Cox Cable Channel 7, and in Tulsa on Cox Cable Channel 3. A Mid-Atlantic Sports Network (MASN) production, the telecast is also scheduled to be available to DirecTV (640) and Dish Network (432) customers.

As for the Great Alaska Shootout, some more good news. The University of Alaska Anchorage announced that the tournament's games will be produced and distributed to multiple national and regional television cable outlets. Here's a partial list of OU coverage (for the complete list, click here):

Cox 3 (Tulsa) & Cox 7 (Oklahoma City)
Oklahoma vs. San Diego, Wed., Nov. 25, 12:45 a.m. CST (technically Nov. 26)
Houston vs. Oklahoma, Thurs., Nov. 26, 10:30 p.m. CST

Fox College Sports (National)
Oklahoma vs. San Diego, Wed., Nov. 25, 12:45 a.m. CST (technically Nov. 26)
Houston vs. Oklahoma, Thurs., Nov. 26, 10:30 p.m. CST
Championship game, Sat., Nov. 28, 10 p.m. CST

DIRECTV Sports Pak (National)
All tournament games except Saturday’s fifth-place contest

Dish Network Multi-Sport Pak (National)
All tournament games except Saturday’s fifth-place contest

AT&T U-Verse (National)
Championship game, tape delayed at 9:30 a.m. CST on Sun., Nov. 29

CSS (Houston & Southeast U.S.)
Houston vs Oklahoma, Thurs., Nov. 26, 10:30 p.m.

Metro Sports (Kansas City)
All tournament games

I am so glad I'm not the only one confused. I was going to start a thread, but I thought I'd get reamed for being an idiot.

If you click on the schedule link at the top of this page, it takes you to the schedule from soonersports.com and that shows the game being Wed night/Thurs morning at 12:45.

The problem I'm having is finding the game at this time on Direct TV. It shows up channel 640 (the one that the VCU game was on) on Thurday morning around 9 or so, but not live at gametime. I've checked the basketball package channels (720s) multiple times and nothing shows up.

If you live in Norman, you seem fine, but I'm an out-of-stater and I'm getting worried.

I thought I might get reamed for being an idiot as well, but then I realized it wouldnt be the first time and probably wont be the last. Plus I already know I'm a dummy so why should I get my feelings hurt if somebody reminds me that I am. :)

I am so glad I'm not the only one confused. I was going to start a thread, but I thought I'd get reamed for being an idiot.

If you click on the schedule link at the top of this page, it takes you to the schedule from soonersports.com and that shows the game being Wed night/Thurs morning at 12:45.

The problem I'm having is finding the game at this time on Direct TV. It shows up channel 640 (the one that the VCU game was on) on Thurday morning around 9 or so, but not live at gametime. I've checked the basketball package channels (720s) multiple times and nothing shows up.

If you live in Norman, you seem fine, but I'm an out-of-stater and I'm getting worried.

You helped me. I at least set up the recording for channel 640 on Thanksgiving morning..... I couldn't find it either at 12:45a. It's not on ESPN Full Court. I probably wouldn't stay up and watch it live anyway.

Sooner Sports.com has it listed as 12:45 AM Wed, I read that as it will follow Tuesday night.

Honestly I'm not that sure though.

generally i've been real happy switching to Uverse, this does not make me happy...

My DVR lists it as being at 12:45 a.m. on Thursday. (that means in the early, early morning hours of Thanksgiving day)

My DVR lists it as being at 12:45 a.m. on Thursday. (that means in the early, early morning hours of Thanksgiving day)

That's what I got out of it as well. It will be on Wednesday in Alaska, and Thursday in Oklahoma.

Back